Late '20 & early '21 sailings have been released

cfr70

With all due respect, the title of this thread is insanely misleading. I got all excited that they might finally have Caribbean itineraries released for July of 2020. But alas, it’s just two west coast ships that has been released (Panorama has been listed for awhile now).

Sigh...oh well. Hopefully this means that more will be released soon. 

35 minutes ago, bakersdozen12 said:

With all due respect, the title of this thread is insanely misleading. I got all excited that they might finally have Caribbean itineraries released for July of 2020. But alas, it’s just two west coast ships that has been released (Panorama has been listed for awhile now).

Sigh...oh well. Hopefully this means that more will be released soon. 

Sorry if it caused you confusion. I like to keep thread titles short and to the point but I can see how it can be misleading to some. Unfortunately I can't edit it, otherwise i'd go back and insert the word "More" at the start of the title. 

Edited by cfr70

5 minutes ago, cfr70 said:

Sorry if it caused you confusion. I like to keep thread titles short and to the point but I can see how it can be misleading to some. Unfortunately I can't edit it, otherwise i'd go back and insert the word "More" at the start of the title. 

Not the end of the world. I’ve just been waiting so long to book a 2020 cruise that at this point it feels like pure torture. 😊

12 minutes ago, bakersdozen12 said:

Not the end of the world. I’ve just been waiting so long to book a 2020 cruise that at this point it feels like pure torture. 😊

Same here. I'm checking every day for Dec '20 to open up so I can get my favorite cabin before it's snatched up. I also like using the Easy Pay far out in advance so I can have crazy low monthly payments. 

I entertained the thought of booking the CA one that just opened up. A 4 day in an OV would only cost me $12.48/monthly with Easy Pay after the deposit....but I hate flying so will stick to waiting for the FL departures to open up. 

• Like 1