allpoints

Transportation Options FLL-MIA

Hello to all,

Looking for suggestions on the best private transportation options from FLL to Port of Miami.  I have heard that just taking UBER would be the best option.  Are the FLL UBER drivers willing to go all the way to MIA?

9 minutes ago, allpoints said:

Hello to all,

Looking for suggestions on the best private transportation options from FLL to Port of Miami.  I have heard that just taking UBER would be the best option.  Are the FLL UBER drivers willing to go all the way to MIA?

Our Uber driver said he could not see the destination until he accepted. The cost was $46 for Uber X from Lago Mar Resort (about 10 min East of FLL) to Port of Miami. Two people with three bags. More people or bags may require Uber XL.

1 hour ago, allpoints said:

Hello to all,

We used UBER frequently on our recent pre cruise stay.

We flew into MIA and used it to get to our FL beach hotel - so if the Miami Uber drivers are happy then i can't see a problem with the reverse fixture?

5 hours ago, allpoints said:

Hello to all,

You may get more responses by also posting this on the Florida Departures forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

7 hours ago, allpoints said:

Hello to all,

Look up "STS Transportation" as they charge $15 per on their website.  Tele. # is (954) 600-0240.

"Best" is subjective - I would say best is a stretch limo with a stocked bar, but that's not going to be the cheapest option.

FLL and nearby hotels to POM is a popular route.  Shared shuttles (SAS, QLS, MJS and Go Airport) charge about $15 per person.  Private car service from Larry's Limos or Go Airport will run about $100+ (depending upon how stretch your limo is).  UberX or standard Lyft will run about $35+ for the car, and a taxi will run closer to $70+

As Bob suggested, do some homework on the FLA departures board - lots of reviews and reports are posted there.

Maybe try a basic web search of FLL- MIA shuttles.

There are dozens of transportation companies available...

We always use SAS Transportation. They will also pick you up after your cruise for your return trip to FLL.

7 hours ago, barb65 said:

We always use SAS Transportation. They will also pick you up after your cruise for your return trip to FLL.

I agree, I have used SAS many times.