On Line Sales for Drink Packages or Excursions?

mkhayes23

Our last two cruises were with Royal, so I am rusty on Carnival.  With Royal, they will often have sales online for purchasing drink packages like BOGO 50% off, discounts on excursions, etc.  Does Carnival do the same or is the price what it is?  My husband and I purchase the drink package and trying to determine if if I should be watching for a deal like with Royal or just buy it as is.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Carnival has no need to inflate the cost of its product and then offer perpetual “sales” to make the price seem like a bargain (when you are paying more overall).

That said, CHEERS never goes on sale.

There will be occasional excursion package sales without predictability.  Just book now and if the price goes down, call to have the price adjusted (or cancel/rebook).

Happy cruising!

I have never once seen Cheers offered at a sales price, other than it is cheaper to buy and pay pre-cruise than to wait until you are on board.  If you think each adult in your party will spend $50.00 a day on drinks, purchase Cheers before you sail.

Only once in the last several years have I seen a "sale price" on excursions.  That was when Carnival, about 4-5 years ago, offered OBC at time of booking,  good only toward excursions.  And of course if you price matched later to a lower rate, you lost that OBC.

Carnival, in my experience, has generally been straight forward in pricing.  What you see is what you get, until the price increases.

7 hours ago, mkhayes23 said:

Our last two cruises were with Royal, so I am rusty on Carnival.  With Royal, they will often have sales online for purchasing drink packages like BOGO 50% off, discounts on excursions, etc.  Does Carnival do the same or is the price what it is?  My husband and I purchase the drink package and trying to determine if if I should be watching for a deal like with Royal or just buy it as is.

Thanks!

Carnival does not do that.