Did Chops Grille & Giovannis Table Prices Go Up?

Did the prices for Chops Grille and Giovannis Table go up? For my January 2019 sailing on the Jewel the prices online had been listed as $35 for Chops and $30 for Giovannis. Now they are listed at $39.99 & $32.99. I saw people say online that the bigger ships had the higher prices. I wonder if all the fleet has the higher pricing now?

10 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Did the prices for Chops Grille and Giovannis Table go up? For my January 2019 sailing on the Jewel the prices online had been listed as $35 for Chops and $30 for Giovannis. Now they are listed at $39.99 & $32.99. I saw people say online that the bigger ships had the higher prices. I wonder if all the fleet has the higher pricing now?

Royal employs dynamic pricing.  Prices can very ship to ship and even cruise to cruise on the same ship.

15 hours ago, broadwaycam said:

Well, if you say that they had been listed at $35 and $30, and now they are $39.99 and $32.99, I would say that they have gone up.

• Like 2

We have two cruises booked for next year, and noticed similar price increases for Chops, Giovanni’s and Wonderland. The price for the 3 and 4 night dining packages hasn’t changed. This might just be a marketing poke to make the dining package look more attractive.