exchanging mini bar for coffee card

olegna

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

It includes two glasses of Talisker Scotch and a choice of hot buttered popcorn or Garrett Cheese Popcorn.

Woohoo! My wife can't stand the smell of Talisker but I drank it quite a bit on our last two cruises. Love it! Of course we had the beverage package on those two cruises. I won't be indulging so much on future cruises. :classic_blush: (Do I sense that you are poking some good-natured fun at me? :classic_biggrin:)

Edited by Thrak

10 hours ago, Thrak said:

Woohoo! My wife can't stand the smell of Talisker but I drank it quite a bit on our last two cruises. Love it! Of course we had the beverage package on those two cruises. I won't be indulging so much on future cruises. :classic_blush: (Do I sense that you are poking some good-natured fun at me? :classic_biggrin:)

Yes, I know what you like to drink.  You probably do not remember me from Last October’s Cruise.

Funny, my wife also does not like the smoky smell either.  Try Caol ILA, 12 year if you have not already.

4 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Yes, I know what you like to drink.  You probably do not remember me from Last October’s Cruise.

Funny, my wife also does not like the smoky smell either.  Try Caol ILA, 12 year if you have not already.

Yes, I remember you. Only time I've ever even been inside a suite! I'll have to give that a try. So many brands of Scotch. So little time (or money!).