Cruise Critic Community
So_Tweetie

Carnival Liberty Vlog - Embarkation Day & Hilton Nassau Resort

Hey everyone! I've just uploaded Part 1 of my Carnival Liberty cruise vlog. It shows embarkation day, a tour of the amazing Premier Vista cabin, and our time spent in Nassau. This is my first time cruising Carnival in 10 years, and first time as an adult.  https://youtu.be/GFNGNgslhFs 

I was on the Liberty last year for Halloween, I see they still haven't fixed the steps on the Lido deck?

10 hours ago, mouche said:

I was on the Liberty last year for Halloween, I see they still haven't fixed the steps on the Lido deck?

We sailed in mid-November last year, but I'm sure it's repaired by now. The videos got delayed by cruising #FirstWorldProblems 😋

Thank you for sharing your video of your experience on the Liberty and also of your beautiful cabin!  Looking forward to our cruise on Liberty next year. It looks like you had a wonderful first few days! 👍

1. I love your videos! I your Ruby ones were so helpful in getting ready for my cruise on her earlier this year.

I dont have sound at work but want to ask a question would you recommend the Hilton for a group of us?  We are myself 44, my mom 67 (has trouble walking far) my uncle in his 50's and my kids 20, 6 and 9.     I am thinking my mom could take a cab to the HIlton and the rest of us could walk because lemme tell you I have seen how they drive in Nassau.  LOL 

I just posted Part 2 of my Carnival Liberty vlog. We visit Half Moon Cay and enjoy a day at sea before disembarking in Port Canaveral. This was my first cruise with Carnival in 13 years; I share one big complaint as well as my overall thoughts about cruising with Carnival and their reputation. Enjoy!

On 10/31/2018 at 10:37 AM, Jenn1974 said:

I dont have sound at work but want to ask a question would you recommend the Hilton for a group of us?  We are myself 44, my mom 67 (has trouble walking far) my uncle in his 50's and my kids 20, 6 and 9.     I am thinking my mom could take a cab to the HIlton and the rest of us could walk because lemme tell you I have seen how they drive in Nassau.  LOL 

Lol! If anyone who needs to can catch a cab there, then I definitely would recommend the Hilton resort. There were so many different areas to enjoy from the hammocks to the  pool and beach loungers. We had a great time, I hope your cruise is fantastic!