Bonaire South Pier Construction - Port Visit Cancellations???

Bonaire is doing construction on the Southern pier and it is scheduled to be complete until mid-November 2018.  I've seen posts that Freedom of the Seas port calls in November have been cancelled?  I checked in the Northern Pier schedule and it looks like Royal Caribbean doesn't use it when visiting Bonaire.  Have you received a cancellation notice for a cruise port visit in October, November or December 2018???

I too have seen posts from people on Freedom cruises up to and including (I think) 18 November that their stop in Bonaire has been switched. Someone on one of the affected roll call threads mentioned that Freedom is too big to use the Northern Pier but I don't know if that's correct as I have not yet been to Bonaire.

I will be on the Navigator 23 November sailing, which calls in Bonaire on 29 November and so far have not received notification of any change to the itinerary. 

On 10/25/2018 at 6:02 AM, FionaMG said:

I too have seen posts from people on Freedom cruises up to and including (I think) 18 November that their stop in Bonaire has been switched. Someone on one of the affected roll call threads mentioned that Freedom is too big to use the Northern Pier but I don't know if that's correct as I have not yet been to Bonaire.

I will be on the Navigator 23 November sailing, which calls in Bonaire on 29 November and so far have not received notification of any change to the itinerary. 

Thank you for this information.