Where did my email notifications go?

I haven't seen this asked lately, so I thought I'd ask now.

Under the old version, I'd get email when someone posted in any thread I follow.  I had it for a few days under the new system, but it's gone.  I occasionally get one, but not regularly now.  I do see the bell notifications, and I assume that's everything I follow.

I don't want to have to remember to log in to see things.  I'm managing a roll call doc for a cruise in 3 months, and I don't want to miss anything.  

I checked my notification settings.  It is immediate notification, and I also checked to only get notified again after I've visited, which is what I had before.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, abbydancer said:

To follow up - unchecking only send one email ... until I revisit seemed to work, but now I get a notification for every post!

How odd!

But you might then try checking that box again, and seeing whether that reset does the job to make the site do what you want, ie to get one email but only one email about each thread until you next log in.

I also like it like that. But I do remember when CC moved from whatever it was to vBulletin. In the previous generation of software, everyone got one email for each new post, whether they wanted it or not. vBulletin's only setting was one email per thread until you next visit. I still remember the vehement complaints about that change.