Frozen!

Fishbone

I'm essentially a non-drinker. I don't drink beer, wine, or liquor ... unless I'm cruising. Each day on the cruise, I enjoy one or two FROZEN umbrella drinks. I think I've tried them all, but in preparation for my upcoming cruise on the Carnival Conquest on November 10, I wonder if there are any FROZEN drinks I haven't tried? Below is my current "go-to" list. I've seen posts about a Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake and a Frozen Midouri Sour, but I'm not sure if that's really something I can order? Also, our last cruise was on Royal Caribbean - they had a frozen mojito, which was amazing! Anyone ever had one (frozen) on Carnival? Any other frozen recommendations? Thanks much!

Bushwacker

Kiss on the Lips

Mango Swirl

Miami Vice

Mudslide

Twilight Zone

Hurricane Wave

Shade-Ade

Chocolate Mocha Getaway

Pina Colada

Caribbean Colada (RedFrog)

10 minutes ago, Fishbone said:

I'm essentially a non-drinker. I don't drink beer, wine, or liquor ... unless I'm cruising. Each day on the cruise, I enjoy one or two FROZEN umbrella drinks. I think I've tried them all, but in preparation for my upcoming cruise on the Carnival Conquest on November 10, I wonder if there are any FROZEN drinks I haven't tried? Below is my current "go-to" list. I've seen posts about a Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake and a Frozen Midouri Sour, but I'm not sure if that's really something I can order? Also, our last cruise was on Royal Caribbean - they had a frozen mojito, which was amazing! Anyone ever had one (frozen) on Carnival? Any other frozen recommendations? Thanks much!

Bushwacker

Kiss on the Lips

Mango Swirl

Miami Vice

Mudslide

Twilight Zone

Hurricane Wave

Shade-Ade

Chocolate Mocha Getaway

Pina Colada

I'm basically like you.  I've had the pina colada and mudslide.  Good but they tend to put too much alcohol in my drinks, for my taste. Last cruise, the morning fruit punch with rum added to it was awesome.  They would only serve it in the morning, so we would fill water bottles with it and keep it in our frig.  And yes, I bring on rum in small bottles that I carry on in my cosmetics bag.  Flame away. :classic_blink:

Edited by LuckyStar

Kiss on the Lips and Caribbean Colada are my 2 favorite drinks on a Carnival ship. I too, am not a drinker. We do take wine to dinner with us every night and around the ship but that's it. I do like the frozen drinks though as I mentioned. Outside of the cruise ship, we simply do not drink. 

• Like 1

Just saw someone post this one (the one on the right). It’s a Blue Margarita and isn’t in your list. Not sure what bar has it on their menu, but I think it might be the Red Frog. 

E91BE23A-C097-4AA7-B620-1F6A4A90B30B.jpeg

ETA: yes, it’s the Red Frog. There’s also a Red’s Starwberry Daiquiri and Mango Magic not on your list. 

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/redfrog-rum-bar-menu.pdf

Edited by bakersdozen12

20 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

Kiss on the Lips and Caribbean Colada are my 2 favorite drinks on a Carnival ship. I too, am not a drinker. We do take wine to dinner with us every night and around the ship but that's it. I do like the frozen drinks though as I mentioned. Outside of the cruise ship, we simply do not drink. 

I'd read many good reviews of this drink and tried one on our last cruise. 😮Wayyyy too sweet for my tastes! I can enjoy a somewhat sweet drink, but they must have put too much schnapps in - it tasted like the bits of peaches left over after canning in the summer that have been soaked in simple syrup.

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Can you order frozen drinks at any bar, or only specific ones?

I don't think Alchemy does any frozen drinks, but probably all other bars will.

23 hours ago, LuckyStar said:

23 hours ago, Fishbone said:

Bushwacker

Kiss on the Lips

Mango Swirl

Miami Vice

Mudslide

Twilight Zone

Hurricane Wave

Shade-Ade

Chocolate Mocha Getaway

Pina Colada

We also don't drink much, but I do have to have a few Chocolate Mocha Getaways.