Cruise Critic Community
1ANGELCAT

Captain Albert Is Back

Excellent to learn that Nieuw Statendam is on time!  Since I will be sailing on two of her early cruises, I really don't want workmen "doing their thing" during my cruises.

Unfortunately the HAL page where I always access Captain Albert's blog is frozen/greyed out!  I have tried it several times this afternoon and can't read the blog.  I'll keep checking back.

~Nancy

24 minutes ago, oakridger said:

Unfortunately the HAL page where I always access Captain Albert's blog is frozen/greyed out!  I have tried it several times this afternoon and can't read the blog.  I'll keep checking back.

~Nancy

I had this problem too, fortunately I was able to bring it up on my email notification. That was after trying for more than 3 hours to get it on the Hal page. Good luck.

Just read Captain's blog.  Copper, he mentioned that he'd be going home on Dec. 19.  So, is he not sailing with us on Dec. 23?  I thought you'd know.

The ship is gorgeous.  We are so excited; we can hardly wait!

13 minutes ago, sevenseasnomad said:

Just read Captain's blog.  Copper, he mentioned that he'd be going home on Dec. 19.  So, is he not sailing with us on Dec. 23?  I thought you'd know.

The ship is gorgeous.  We are so excited; we can hardly wait!

I think his main deal is to organize some crew training courses while the new ship is being made ready. We'll learn more, through his blog, in the coming weeks, Enjoy your voyage on her!

4 hours ago, Happily@Sea said:

I had this problem too, fortunately I was able to bring it up on my email notification.

Thanks Happily@Sea.  I don't have the email notification set up......just the favorites bookmark but it's working now!  I do enjoy reading his blog every day.

I could never get Cpt Albert to come up as usable on Chrome [just grayed out]; put it up on Firefox and it works fine. For anyone else having problems getting it to work.

Edited by Happily@Sea

I get his Blog right in my mailbox  I will be a passenger on this ship duing the last week in February