phabric

2020 Elite booking?

Has anybody received an email for the 2020 cruises that Elite can book early?

I remember receiving an email when the Sky Princess opened up for booking.

Cruises for summer 2020 and other areas will become available for booking by Elite members on November 6. I think for all others they will be available November 8.

I found when they open up for Elite for the Sky, there was no price so had to call in.  Princess was busy that day.

I'm just wondering if we will be able to book on the 6th online or will we have to book with a PVP or our travel agents.  I really want to look at prices before I have to decide which cabin category I want and I don't want to have to take a lot of time with a vacation planner or my TA as I am sure they will both be very busy with others waiting. 

I didn't get the email either but my travel agent spent a lot of energy letting her clients know about it. 

I did notice that someone posted the email for the World Cruise and a few other cruises earlier this year said that Princess would send out another email with a special URL to book online. Anyone know if that actually happened?

I think I had to call my PVP since they can't shut down the website to just elites

Winter/Spring 2020 are already available. At least the Caribbean as I booked then a while ago.

10 hours ago, Secretlyfi said:

Is Alaska that week, or the following week?

November 13th and 14th for Alaska cruises and cruise tours.

I just received (20 minutes ago) a Princess email:  November 13th at 9:00 am PST for Alaska and Japan. 

Me too.  Grand and Pacific doing RT 7 Day Vancouver/Whittier or Whittier/Vancouver all season, and the Star doing 14 Day RT San Francisco.  

Interesting positioning.  This way if either Grand or Pacific are sold they can easily move people to similar cruises on other ships. 

i want to book 2021 Panama canal... guess I need to wait another year... I am booked for 2019 and 2020 already.

I have already requested my PVP to book me a mini suite for a Transatlantic for October of 2020 - she will grab me a mini suite and then send me the booking for the deposit

I have my agent get 2 quotes on Tuesday.  Princess will be busy that day as the prices  will not be posted.

5 minutes ago, phabric said:

I have my agent get 2 quotes on Tuesday.  Princess will be busy that day as the prices  will not be posted.

Travel agents have lead in prices already for insides/outsides/balconys/minisuites/clubclass/suites. They should be a good ballpark. Maybe not specific categories.

Edited by Coral

we are wanting to book Panama Canal for October 2020 on Emerald Princess we want to experience the bigger ship through the new canal.  We were told by our TA it will open in spring of 2019. 

Edited by Michael Kays