"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. November 4-11, 2018 - Eastern Itinerary

23 minutes ago, MadamG2U said:

Thanks so much for putting in the time to do this!  I can't wait until Sunday when we board!

MadamG2U

Thanks for following along.. we are in for a super week. You’ll have an amazing week next week.

9 minutes ago, Nanatravel said:

451 viewers just watched the Oasis leave Port Canaveral for one more week on fun in the sun.  Bon Voyage

Nice! Thanks for following along! 

10 hours ago, Chipster2 said:

Following along! Have a wonderful cruise.

Three more weeks and it's our turn!

6 hours ago, Nanatravel said:

Nice casual shirt.  Love the Martini glasses.  So subtle.  What flavor Martini was that in the Diamond lounge.  I'll be first time Diamond on our next cruise on the Oasis.  Thanks for sharing and your great pictures.

Thanks for following along. 

5 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Noticed you have a connecting cabin which I had once, what I don't like is having a chair instead of a sofa and some unwanted extra noise.  

Yeah I miss the couch too. Haven’t had any issues with noise yet.

Thanks for following along

Loving the report MrFuninTheSun! Makes it hard not having a trip booked but also helps at the same time. Really appreciate the effort to report live that I know it takes. Have a great time at Atlantis. Doing the water park or just visiting?

I am surprised that in the early announcements about no smoking on the balconies and throwing butts overboard that they don't include "No feeding of the birds" as the gulls can make a mess on the balconies. This is especially true on the Radiance class of ships with the Windjammer outdoor seating. Not very sanitary.

8 minutes ago, seadog67 said:

Loving the report MrFuninTheSun! Makes it hard not having a trip booked but also helps at the same time. Really appreciate the effort to report live that I know it takes. Have a great time at Atlantis. Doing the water park or just visiting?

Thanks for following along. We will just be visiting Atlantis. Couple of my friends have never been there so I’m their tour guide. 😀

4 minutes ago, floatel_lvr said:

Have a great week... will be enjoying your adventures from afar... Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for along.

1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

I am surprised that in the early announcements about no smoking on the balconies and throwing butts overboard that they don't include "No feeding of the birds" as the gulls can make a mess on the balconies. This is especially true on the Radiance class of ships with the Windjammer outdoor seating. Not very sanitary.

They really should. Though those feeding them should know better too. Those feeding them would be the first to come back and sue Royal Caribbean too it one of those birds zoomed in and attacked them too. 

1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

They really should. Though those feeding them should know better too. Those feeding them would be the first to come back and sue Royal Caribbean too it one of those birds zoomed in and attacked them too.