Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
Parrotrosie

How do I update my email address?

The one in my profile is very old and I can no longer access it.  There is apparently no way to edit it that I can find?:classic_blush:

2 hours ago, Parrotrosie said:

The one in my profile is very old and I can no longer access it.  There is apparently no way to edit it that I can find?:classic_blush:

There's no way, currently, for us to change our own email addresses.  You have to contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask for the change.

Hello.

I have emailed them about changing mine, but have had no reply yet. I would imagine they would have lots of emails to sift through.

Me too my email is from early 2000’s doesn’t exist anymore.. emailed twice as well to change it

Same problem here, as well and sent an email a number of days ago.  All the CC advertisements for cruises and topics for cruisers that come regularly show up in the correct email but not the messages from the boards.

Hope this is fixed soon, though I realize this is likely a low priority with all the other issues, I have heard/read about.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, searaider said:

Same problem here, as well and sent an email a number of days ago.  All the CC advertisements for cruises and topics for cruisers that come regularly show up in the correct email but not the messages from the boards.

Hope this is fixed soon, though I realize this is likely a low priority with all the other issues, I have heard/read about.

It took a week or so, but after an email to CC help, it was fixed.  No problems since.