We're Only Here For The Boos: Our Halloween '18 Cruise Aboard The Carnival Magic!

Sorry to hear about your accident, hospital stay and upcoming rehabilitation.  (Maybe this rehab can be used to rehab from your constantly reaching your 15 drink maximum on cruises)  Your reviews are ones I always enjoy reading.  Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.  

On 8/5/2019 at 12:17 PM, pghsteelerfan said:

OMG!!!  I am so sorry to hear about this!  Dang!!!  So glad they expect full recovery, but still.  So glad you got your cruise changed to Glory, we sailed on her in 2010 and loved her.  Now on a lighter note, I'm sitting here laughing at the comment about threatening a Lorena Bobbit situation.  I kid you not, that happened just down the road from our house (their apartments and the little corner lot where his chopped off/detached appendage ended up)!  It's about 2 itty, bitty little miles, so close I can actually WALK there!  We still laugh about that one and yes, it was funny.  Manassas, VA, "a cut above the rest".  I hope you can keep yourself entertained and so sorry this happened.  Fourth of July?  Hmmm.....  Sorry.  🙂  Will keep prayers, good vibes/juju, thoughts...which ever works best for you for a full and speedy recovery. 

My new goal is to visit you so I can get the severed d**k tour. Lol

2 hours ago, dmet0225 said:

Sorry to hear about your accident, hospital stay and upcoming rehabilitation.  (Maybe this rehab can be used to rehab from your constantly reaching your 15 drink maximum on cruises)  Your reviews are ones I always enjoy reading.  Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.  

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Hi T!!!

Hoping you are fully mended by now!  I've been reading your review on the Magic,  love it!  Wish I could've seen the pictures, they wouldn't come up. 😞 .

I loved your writing, so I will cruise on to the next or first whichever! Everything and anything cruising!!

Hugs

Nicki

13 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Hi T!!!

Hoping you are fully mended by now!  I've been reading your review on the Magic,  love it!  Wish I could've seen the pictures, they wouldn't come up. 😞 .

I loved your writing, so I will cruise on to the next or first whichever! Everything and anything cruising!!

Hugs

Nicki 

Ditto!  Very funny start to your review!  Wish I could see the pics as well although your colorful commentary paints a wonderful picture 🙂