Celebrity Equinox October 26, 2018 Video Review

croaziera

On 11/8/2018 at 5:07 AM, rhblake said:

You are aware that the shows aboard ships are copyrighted, which is why they tell you not to record. What you are showing is illegal unless you own the copyright. You might want to remove this video!

You do realize they tell you before the show that you can take video and photos and they encourage you to share on social media.  The only thing they say you can’t do is take flash photos.  They changed the policy, so it’s all good, mate.  

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing!  We'll be on our first X cruise on Equinox in June, the first sailing after the refurbishment.  I know things will look different but it's great to see the ship.  From the looks of it, I'd happily sail on her now :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, db131 said:

Thank you so much for posting these- I will be on Equinox in February and these videos are getting me in the mood!

I am glad you are enjoying the videos of the cruise as I experienced it.  Thank you for the kind words and I know your cruise will be just as amazing.  Captain Kate McCue should return to the Equinox in January sometime.  She is the best Captain I had during my 43 cruises.  You will have a blast!

17 hours ago, croaziera said:

I am glad you are enjoying the videos of the cruise as I experienced it.  Thank you for the kind words and I know your cruise will be just as amazing.  Captain Kate McCue should return to the Equinox in January sometime.  She is the best Captain I had during my 43 cruises.  You will have a blast!

So glad to hear that Captain Kate will be back.

Were there any standout meals/desserts that you would absolutely recommend? This is very important to DH! 

14 hours ago, db131 said:

So glad to hear that Captain Kate will be back.

Were there any standout meals/desserts that you would absolutely recommend? This is very important to DH! 

I will do a video showing all the dinner dining room menus and entrees I ordered.  That will give you an idea of what there is to eat each evening.