Something Strange in "My Vacation Summary"

Georgia_Peaches

Was just checking my NCL vacation summary with just 10 days to go.  Listed are all of my promos:

• Shore excursion credit
  • Adult Beverage Package
  • Internet Package (250 min)
  • Specialty Dining 
  • Free At Sea On Board Credit

At the bottom of the screen there is this:

image.png.d03b0e1bce34711a1d1682ef4e953eef.png

But the thing is, I didn't purchase this.  So where would it have come from?  My DH does not have access to my NCL and even if he did, he wouldn't purchase additional OBC.  Any ideas?

Just now, StolidCruiser said:

Your Free at Sea On Board Credit (the last bullet point in your promo list)?

No, I don't think so.  The free at sea OBC is listed under a category of things I've purchased.  The other OBC is for $300 and it's listed under the heading of "Included Promos"  There are 2 different categories in the summary:  Included Promos and Purchased.  I have not purchased additional OBC.

2 minutes ago, jjlen11 said:

its an included promo....I got the same....it gets lost by the other gimmes

Hmm, interesting.  So they threw in an extra $50?  Why would they put it in the "purchased" category instead of the "Included Promos" category.

One of my thoughts was that maybe my TA bought it...IDK.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

My most recent sailing 9/30 on the Bliss, I had one that never showed on my itinerary...in fact thought the travel agent baited my hook but when I boarded and checked the tv....there it was!  The recent promo also had it on there but was small compared to the big items

I had to talk to CAS today about some other things and I asked the same question...... it is a Latitude Reward automatically applied.   I immediately printed out my Vacation Summary and Amenity Confirmation just in case it's not on my shipboard portfolio 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, esm54687 said:

I had to talk to CAS today about some other things and I asked the same question...... it is a Latitude Reward automatically applied.   I immediately printed out my Vacation Summary and Amenity Confirmation just in case it's not on my shipboard portfolio 

Good to know.  Thank you for the tip.  I will do the same!!

51 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Was just checking my NCL vacation summary with just 10 days to go.  Listed are all of my promos:

• Shore excursion credit
  • Adult Beverage Package
  • Specialty Dining 

But the thing is, I didn't purchase this.  So where would it have come from?  My DH does not have access to my NCL and even if he did, he wouldn't purchase additional OBC.  Any ideas?

Maybe your TA?

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

• Shore excursion credit
  • Adult Beverage Package
  • Specialty Dining 

I have had OBC awarded in the past for unknown reasons. I would not worry about it, just enjoy your cruise.

I have had TA OBC and it usually does not show up until the onboard account is established. All of my Perks OBC is listed under the perks. I would call NCL and get to the bottom of it. - another thought would be to check your credit cards and see if there is a charge there.

16 minutes ago, NurseJEB said:

WRONG!  Notice that is listed under PURCHASED ITEMS.  The FAS items are listed under INCLUDED ITEMS.

It is quite possible that someone gifted that to you.

WRONG! Notice post #7 

It is quite possible it's not a gift.... 

27 minutes ago, bonvoyagie said:

I have had TA OBC and it usually does not show up until the onboard account is established. All of my Perks OBC is listed under the perks. I would call NCL and get to the bottom of it. - another thought would be to check your credit cards and see if there is a charge there.

Read post #7 

8 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

• Shore excursion credit
  • Adult Beverage Package
  • Specialty Dining 

Did you request the stock benefit?  'Cause my stock bene shows up like this. 

3 hours ago, Socalev said:

My Stock Benefit always shows up in the Vacation Summary as "onboard spending". It's the 4th line item down from the top under "disembarkation"...... not as a purchased certificate

Edited by esm54687

😂😂😂 And to think people worry about having $50.00 "given" to them. If it's still on the account when boarding GREAT it's a bonus. 

If its not you or or someone else didn't purchase or gift it to you. 

Whats the old saying "Never look a gift horse in the mouth".

6 hours ago, Socalev said:

Mine shows up the same way.  Prior to receiving shareholder benefit, I did not have a purchased items section of my vacation summary.  I now have $100 OBC showing up as a purchased item.

Edited by vince_g

2 hours ago, esm54687 said:

My Stock Benefit always shows up in the Vacation Summary as "onboard spending". It's the 4th line item down from the top under "disembarkation"...... not as a purchased certificate

My 2019 cruises have the shareholder benefit incorporated in the "onboard spending", but my cruise on Nov. 26 has it in the "purchase items" area.  It would be nice if they always added it in the same way.

1 hour ago, vince_g said:

Mine shows up the same way.  Prior to receiving shareholder benefit, I did not have a purchased items section of my vacation summary.  I now have $100 OBC showing up as a purchased item.

Agreed, but the OP was questioning this mysterious $50 and the Shareholder Benefit would be something she actively processed so she would be aware of it (and the Shareholder Benefit is $100)