Carnival Launches New Sea Day "American Brunch" Menu on Carnival Horizon Today

brilliantseas

19 minutes ago, coevan said:

what juices?

You're a restaurateur. The posted menu on the upper left corner shows pressed juices for sale for $5 per glass.

There's: Carrot, Orange, Lime,Cayenne for starters. No thanks.

One of the others has kale and romaine. No thanks.

20181109_132116.jpg.f00e31b6825457c4e9f4

Edited by sanmarcosman

Just got off the Horizon today. I was caught off guard with the menu change as I had the old sea day menu last Sunday. I ordered the Aft Deck from the new menu. The fries were cold and the onion rings on the sandwich were cold. It was probably the worst meal I’ve had with Carnival. I’m not trying to knock them because I love Carnival and their food. Just wasn’t a fan of the new menu. Also miss the tomato soup from the old sea day menu.

Steak and Eggs with omelet(requested)

kids Mozarella Sticks Meal. No marinara was served with it. I’m sure it could have been requested. 

I have reviews on some items. I just got back to NJ from Miami. Will post more in a bit 

Juice is not included in cheers or platinum vouchers. I asked as we had both

1D15D55A-22F2-4166-939A-01DC3BD13D9E.jpeg

65E097DC-6753-4FAF-A7C5-E9C3062F316B.jpeg

Edited by Fourkids4us

On 11/9/2018 at 5:52 PM, sanmarcosman said:

There's " 12 Hour French Toast with Roasted Peaches "

Yea I over looked that atleast some Verizon of French toast is still on the menu I guess I could always order cereal and make my own like the old one.

does anyone else think the menu is kinda hard to read ?  Seems like it would be a little easier to read if it was on 2 pages however that’s not a big deal 

just going off looks the old French toast I’m greatly gonna miss with the cereal on top 

1 hour ago, SunSeaSand said:

Oh no, Tomato soup is missing.  It was the best.  Can’t read the menu on the Burgers, has anyone had a Burger or can read the menu better than I can.  

The Aft Deck is Pictured Below. It was good to me. I saw above someone didn’t care for it. Mine was juicy tender meat and very good. A few others had it two days in a row. 

My husband had the Voyage. It’s a big burger! It also has a sunny side up egg on it along with other breakfast things. He said it was good but it was large and stuff was falling everywhere. 

BD45AA76-8375-40AE-B0F3-9931FE2B327C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think I'll like this change.  The French toast was my favorite sea day brunch item!  They had really good pancakes as well - I didn't see those.  I didn't see anything on the new menu that would keep me from going to the Lido instead, or foregoing breakfast and hitting Guy's when they open for the day.

9 hours ago, NebraskaSatellite said:

I don't think I'll like this change.  The French toast was my favorite sea day brunch item!  They had really good pancakes as well - I didn't see those.  I didn't see anything on the new menu that would keep me from going to the Lido instead, or foregoing breakfast and hitting Guy's when they open for the day.

I agree with you.  The American Table menus were a big disappointment and this looks like another one.

9 hours ago, NebraskaSatellite said:

I'm not crazy about the new menu.  But I will still attend the brunch.  As long as they allow guests to order plain pancakes and french toast, I'm happy.