Cruise Critic Community
chars

Haven area on Escape

Can you enter the Haven on deck 18 or do you have to enter haven on deck 17 and go up a floor while in the Haven?  Also, what are the benefits to each floor? I am unsure which to choose, deck 17 or 18.

Yes, you can enter on both floors. On deck 17 there is the courtyard, pool, hottub, lounge and bar.  On deck 18 it’s the Haven restaurant and rooms. I prefer deck 17 myself.  

I would choose 17 (we've stayed on this deck twice). I think your chance for great service increases if you walk through the concierge area. Just saying hello helps them remember you.

It's also nice to walk by the bar and grab a drink as you are heading to the cabin.

2 hours ago, brookie848 said:

I would choose 17 (we've stayed on this deck twice). I think your chance for great service increases if you walk through the concierge area. Just saying hello helps them remember you.

It's also nice to walk by the bar and grab a drink as you are heading to the cabin.

I was very glad to hear this as we are on Deck 17 in July on Escape.

I'd take deck 16 for the haven spa cabin. You get a spa... And it's cheaper. And it's a single flight of stairs. 

51 minutes ago, BNBR said:

I'd take deck 16 for the haven spa cabin. You get a spa... And it's cheaper. And it's a single flight of stairs. 

It depends on how many people are in the OP's stateroom. H9 sleeps 2 and the H8 on Escape is difficult to get.