CD On The Dream

Raxter54

9 hours ago, Raxter54 said:

Just curious. The CD for our Dream cruise in February is Gary Blair Jr. Anyone have any idea/opinion about him? Emma Nixon was CD for our last cruise on the Sunshine and was excellent. Hopefully Gary can do as well....

Was there an update to the schedule? I'm still showing Chris Williams will be the Dream CD January - May 2019.

Here's Gary's montage on Youtube: 

Edited by sanmarcosman

I am on the Dream in Feb, too. I think we originally had Chris Williams scheduled, but I read somewhere (on these boards or John Heald's page, can't remember) that Chris has a baby coming and there was a change. I'd also love to hear if anyone has experience with Gary Blair.

On 11/11/2018 at 8:45 AM, bbtbear said:

I am on the Dream in Feb, too. I think we originally had Chris Williams scheduled, but I read somewhere (on these boards or John Heald's page, can't remember) that Chris has a baby coming and there was a change. I'd also love to hear if anyone has experience with Gary Blair.

we're sailing on the 17th, doing Jamaica/Cayman/Cozumel.

2 hours ago, rainbowflag said:

Are you with the Richard Lynch Country Cruisers? We are and with five bands aboard it promises to be a hoot for thousands of us country fans!

cruise-flyer.png

No, not with any organized group, other than our roll call on the site that shall not be named....