Cruise Critic Community
harryb50

Independence of the Seas Fla parking and menus????

We will be cruising Thanksgiving and need to know the best place to park and the cost per day.  Also what are the menus for this four day cruise?  

Thank you for any information that you can give us.   It's really appreciated.

7 hours ago, harryb50 said:

We will be cruising Thanksgiving and need to know the best place to park and the cost per day.  Also what are the menus for this four day cruise?  

Thank you for any information that you can give us.   It's really appreciated.

I am on this cruise also. While I don't know the menus, I was advised to look in to "park and go" at Port Everglades.

I tried to use the search, no luck, This will be my first time on this ship. Where is the best place for sail away? Anything a don't miss?

2 hours ago, superduper123 said:

I am on this cruise also. While I don't know the menus, I was advised to look in to "park and go" at Port Everglades.

I always use Park n go https://bookparkngo.com In fact I'm using them for my SN 11 night next week.

I'll be on another Indy 4-day cruise (my 3rd Indy but 1st after reno). I live in FLL and always used port parking for its convenience. It's $15 per day, IIRC. You may not like to wait in a line again, after going through customs.  

We have used park  and go for more than ten cruises and are wonderful. 23 shuttles, great service, good prices. Join club for free and get free day  at every ten. About a 6 minute ride to pier 29 where there is no on site parking.     Bob & Nancy  The Villages, Florida

Don't use Park 24/7.  We used them in October and they were very, very, very slow.  Took forever to get us to the port and we waited over an hour to be picked up after the cruise.