Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
inspiration100

Promo code "LATITUDE"?

Recommended Posts

I believe so. It shows on the reservation for the two Latitudes Rewards sailings I have sailed/booked, but not on the others I have done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where would I see that? I *think* that I booked a latitudes deal, but it was booked a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tbo said:

Where would I see that? I *think* that I booked a latitudes deal, but it was booked a long time ago.

 

I learned this earlier today from Jamie. It is at the top right corner on your PDF confirmation that you were emailed.  

 

And by the way, hello from a fellow Kentuckian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LynnKY said:

 

I learned this earlier today from Jamie. It is at the top right corner on your PDF confirmation that you were emailed.  

 

And by the way, hello from a fellow Kentuckian.

 

Thank you! I see that I did book it as a Latitude's promo, so double points on an 11 night cruise-awesome!

 

Oh and HI :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tbo said:

 

Thank you! I see that I did book it as a Latitude's promo, so double points on an 11 night cruise-awesome!

 

Oh and HI :classic_biggrin:

 

 

22 points!  Nice!  Enjoy your cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LynnKY said:

 

 

22 points!  Nice!  Enjoy your cruise.

Hey LynnKY - did you get the double points on the Quebec Boston cruise ?

It was showing booked as a Past Guest Insider Offer cruise.

I got mine and it bumped be over to Platinum +.

Quite a wild cruise we had with those crosswinds trying to tip us over -

was not the instant replay of two years ago that I was planning on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tbo said:

 

Thank you! I see that I did book it as a Latitude's promo, so double points on an 11 night cruise-awesome!

 

Oh and HI :classic_biggrin:

 

It depends.. Norwegian discontinued the double points latitudes promo if you book 9+month advance. Now, to get the double points, it needs to be booked as part of the Latitudes insider offer.

 

I have a cruise next year that i booked after they discontinued the 9+ month double points and it is not a latitudes inside offer. my confirmation pdf still shows LATITUDE on it. From what i read in the past threads about this, it seems to be that your booking is automatically coded to receive the latitude perks like discounts on the shore excursions, discount on the internet package, etc, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shof515 said:

 

It depends.. Norwegian discontinued the double points latitudes promo if you book 9+month advance. Now, to get the double points, it needs to be booked as part of the Latitudes insider offer.

 

I have a cruise next year that i booked after they discontinued the 9+ month double points and it is not a latitudes inside offer. my confirmation pdf still shows LATITUDE on it. From what i read in the past threads about this, it seems to be that your booking is automatically coded to receive the latitude perks like discounts on the shore excursions, discount on the internet package, etc, etc.

Since this is just our 2nd cruise with NCL that very well could be the case.

We booked in June for a January sailing, so I don't think the 9+ months applies.

My confirmation shows All5-it was part of a take all 5 deal, EasyFare- no clue what that means, and Latitude. I'm positive that I remember something about double points, so I think we are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shof515 said:

 

It depends.. Norwegian discontinued the double points latitudes promo if you book 9+month advance. Now, to get the double points, it needs to be booked as part of the Latitudes insider offer.

 

I have a cruise next year that i booked after they discontinued the 9+ month double points and it is not a latitudes inside offer. my confirmation pdf still shows LATITUDE on it. From what i read in the past threads about this, it seems to be that your booking is automatically coded to receive the latitude perks like discounts on the shore excursions, discount on the internet package, etc, etc.

Does your confirmation say "LATITUDE" or "LATREW"? It is my understanding from past threads and my PCC, that the code "LATITUDE" indicates that you get the additional point per night through the Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer. While the code "LATREW" indicates that you are a past NCL passenger and will receive the Latitudes rewards based on your status, such as a free bottle of sparkling wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Hey LynnKY - did you get the double points on the Quebec Boston cruise ?

It was showing booked as a Past Guest Insider Offer cruise.

I got mine and it bumped be over to Platinum +.

Quite a wild cruise we had with those crosswinds trying to tip us over -

was not the instant replay of two years ago that I was planning on. 

 

Yes, we did get the double points on that one but still just bronze since it was just my second cruise with NCL.  And thankfully we didn't get the bad weather that you all did the week prior.  I just booked a Bermuda cruise for next year with the double points offer and that will bump us up to Silver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...