Email access Help- Vista Premium Vs Value Plan

BeachlvgMom

I'll be on Vista late December 2018.  I need to view and reply to work emails that at most will be 2 MB with attachments.  Most emails will be far smaller in data size.  I intend to connect using an Android email app on my S7 and a surface Pro tablet email via Microsoft Online(Office 365).  Previous threads on this topic were not recent, not Vista specific or did not really elaborate on connectivity for emails only social apps.  

I understand those who say vacation is for disconnecting.  Normally I do disconnect, but working an hour or two a day on board is the price I have to pay to travel this time of year at all.

I would greatly appreciate replies detailing your experience in connecting to work emails on Vista

• Please mention if you had the value or premium wifi plans.
  • If you did connect, did you have places on the ship or times of day that had better connectivity than others?
  • Even if you used the Internet Cafe computers, I would greatly appreciate that feedback as well.  
  • Any other connectivity feedback is welcome.

Thank you kindly in advance!

I am currently on Horizon, the sister ship to visita. I have Premium wi-Fi plan. I travel solo. So I stay connected at all times. I can pretty do everything with it. Even stream You tube video. I did experienced troubles during dinner time around 530pm