gmbhardy

Meet and Mingle

completely depends upon hotel director on individual ship

have hosted several where absolutely no perks

others have had afternoon snacks delivered usually offered to haven guests,mini Bulgari toiletries,lunch in speciality restaurant and invite to captains party in Haven

however there have been reports of feuds on roll calls over who gets to host in order to claim perks and as a result the ships are cutting back perks

in other words organise a meet and greet because you enjoy it not for perceived rewards

Totally agree with FAbnforty! 😉

Sometimes you'll get VIP treatment, but don't expect it. If you're organizing the M&G to get the perks, STOP!  If, however, you're doing it b/c you enjoy doing it great, you might get some little thing but don't count on it.  

Enjoy your cruise :classic_biggrin:

Officially none.  But you may get some little bits and pieces as outlined above.  It all depends on the HD and the on-board contact and what sort of rapport you have with them.

I offered to arrange a M&G on a cruise we are on next year; when I had 25 people contact me who wanted to attend.  When I got to that number and approached NCL about making the arrangements I was told that someone else had "offered" to coordinate.  Funny that in 3 months that that person had never even posted on the Roll Call!!