Cannot sign in on phone

I am getting a Log In Failed message when I try to sign in on my IPhone or IPad.  My log in works perfectly well on a laptop, but not on my mobile devices.  The message is "the operation couldn't be completed (Forum SSO error 2).  I have cleared both devices of all previous apps, and I don't know what to do next.

Don't know if it's the same problem -- but I couldn't log in all day yesterday -- from my desktop (using Firefox). The log-in page remembered my user name and pw, but when I tried to sign in, I got the message that one of them was "incorrect". I had that same problem over that weekend that everyone else was experiencing similar problems. Now, when something goes wrong, I certainly don't assume that it's 'just me'!

2 hours ago, WScruiser said:

I am getting a Log In Failed message when I try to sign in on my IPhone or IPad.  My log in works perfectly well on a laptop, but not on my mobile devices.  The message is "the operation couldn't be completed (Forum SSO error 2).  I have cleared both devices of all previous apps, and I don't know what to do next.

I had the same problem yesterday on an iPad. Managed to fix it by shutting down iPad completely and rebooting. All very annoying.

I'm having the same issue this morning. It took changing from Android view mode on my browser to Desktop view mode plus about 7 times entering my username and password. 

CC has really been a POS for the last few days on mobile! It was working just fine right after the platform change, I don't know what they "fixed." 

The being logged off overnight and having to log in each time is a PITA too. 

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  I was not aware that the app was no longer working, and I have not had any problem since I started going straight through the browser.

Another reason I'm so fond of CC - lots of help offered by the members :classic_smile: