Fort Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami and back...

Alan & Lin

Go Airport is set up at the FLL airport, but you are better off reserving with them or one of the others (SAS, QLS, MJS, etc.) ahead of time - should save you a few $ compared to the walk up rate.

Or skip the shared shuttles and use Uber or Lyft.  Standard Lyft or UberX (good for 2-3 passengers plus normal bags) will run about $35 each way between FLL & POM -- not much more than the standard shared shuttle fare of $15 per person each way. :classic_wink:

41 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Go Airport is set up at the FLL airport, but you are better off reserving with them or one of the others (SAS, QLS, MJS, etc.) ahead of time - should save you a few $ compared to the walk up rate.

Or skip the shared shuttles and use Uber or Lyft.  Standard Lyft or UberX (good for 2-3 passengers plus normal bags) will run about $35 each way between FLL & POM -- not much more than the standard shared shuttle fare of $15 per person each way. :classic_wink:

Thanks!  

I have a small mobility scooter and only carry-on bags for my husband and myself.   I need to get from Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami port.   My flight arrives at 1:00 p.m. and the ship sails at 7:00 p.m.   Should I reserve something ahead of time or get an Uber/Lyft (I need something big enough to handle my small scooter.  It will fit in a trunk of a car if the trunk is not too small.  Not sure how to get a car large enough if I order an Uber car?   Should I take a shuttle bus?  Not sure what there is at Fort Lauderdale airport to get to Miami port.   Any info appreciated.

2 hours ago, mexico8 said:

I have a small mobility scooter and only carry-on bags for my husband and myself.   I need to get from Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami port.   My flight arrives at 1:00 p.m. and the ship sails at 7:00 p.m.   Should I reserve something ahead of time or get an Uber/Lyft (I need something big enough to handle my small scooter.  It will fit in a trunk of a car if the trunk is not too small.  Not sure how to get a car large enough if I order an Uber car?   Should I take a shuttle bus?  Not sure what there is at Fort Lauderdale airport to get to Miami port.   Any info appreciated.

I would reach out to Go Airport (based at the FLL airport) as well as SAS, QLS and other popular shared shuttles to see if they can accommodate you and your scooter.  Otherwise an UberXL or taxi will easily accommodate you and your scooter and husband - fare should bea bout $70+ for the car/taxi.