Cunard Black Friday Sale

57eric

For what it's worth:

From November 20-28, 2018, new voyage bookings will receive:

• Free Double Upgrades mean guests can sail in a balcony stateroom for the price of an inside stateroom
  • Free Drinks and Free Gratuities in Princess Grill or Queens Grill Suites
  • Like 1

We have a similar sale in Australia.  Balcony for the price of inside.

I checked for my cruise next year (Christmas/New Year) and just saved over $4700 aus.

Thanks for letting us know of sales.  I am one happy girl.

Chez

Had it confirmed today by Cunard that they are not doing any specific Black Friday cruise offers in the UK so once again Cunard are it seems giving deals to other countries but not cruisers in the UK. Not impressed so have changed mind about booking a Princess Grill suite for Summer 2019 and looking at other all inclusive 6 star cruise lines which when you add gratuities/drinks onto cruise price are very competitive.

I wouldn't be too envious my UK friends. These prices don't seem to be that great. In September my wife and I did the Fashion Week trans-Atlantic crossing in a sheltered balcony for U$849pp plus a $100pp OBC. The lowest price crossing I'm seeing on the Black Friday sale is U$1149 interior cabin with free gratuities and a double upgrade to mid-ship sheltered balcony. However, we will continue to watch in case better deals pop up.

2 hours ago, Underwatr said:

Black Friday is such an American thing that I'd think Brits would object. 

Maybe there should be a Guy Fawkes day sale?

Like everything else we have followed suit to the US and Black Friday has been popular in UK the last few years.

2 hours ago, Jack E Dawson said:

I wouldn't be too envious my UK friends. These prices don't seem to be that great. In September my wife and I did the Fashion Week trans-Atlantic crossing in a sheltered balcony for U$849pp plus a $100pp OBC. The lowest price crossing I'm seeing on the Black Friday sale is U$1149 interior cabin with free gratuities and a double upgrade to mid-ship sheltered balcony. However, we will continue to watch in case better deals pop up.

How did you see the new prices?  I've been on the site but haven't seen them and tried the 'code' and got a notice to call for pricing.  Is that what you did?

On 11/17/2018 at 4:26 PM, Underwatr said:

Under Cruise Deals at Cunard.com I'm still seeing their "Three for All" sale

• Free Upgrades (Balcony for an Oceanview price, P1 for an A1 price or Q5 for a Q6/Q7 price)
  • Free Gratuities in all categories
  • $150 deposit

Offer expires Nov 19. 

It should be interesting to see if the Black Friday Sale shows up tomorrow (20th) or closer to Friday.

I received an email about the sale coming soon from Cunard, but have yet to see it on the Cruise Deals either.

Like some others on this thread, I am curious about the list as well... does the Black Friday Sale just apply to the ones on the list or will there also be discounts to other cruises?

There's a promo code in the fine print (the one for the sale expiring today is N1A) which you can enter into a field on the first booking screen (I think it's below where you enter your World Club number). I don't know if it will work on a cruise not listed though.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:33 PM, majortom10 said:

Had it confirmed today by Cunard that they are not doing any specific Black Friday cruise offers in the UK so once again Cunard are it seems giving deals to other countries but not cruisers in the UK. Not impressed so have changed mind about booking a Princess Grill suite for Summer 2019 and looking at other all inclusive 6 star cruise lines which when you add gratuities/drinks onto cruise price are very competitive.

Be mindful of the advice from the Consumers' Association in the UK that very few Black Friday offers are actually cheaper than offer prices available before or after. That would seem to apply to cruises as much as vacuum cleaners judging by Jack E Dawson's comments above.

9 hours ago, kentchris said:

Be mindful of the advice from the Consumers' Association in the UK that very few Black Friday offers are actually cheaper than offer prices available before or after. That would seem to apply to cruises as much as vacuum cleaners judging by Jack E Dawson's comments above.

Nothing to worry about because Cunard UK arent doing anything in UK where in the US Black Friday is a bigger thing and if you book a suite you get free drinks/gratuities which I am sure compared to booking prices in UK is a very good deal.