Cruise Critic Community
lele100

Carnival Mastercard, onboard credit

I just redeemed on board credit from my carnival mastercard,  does it display anywhere on my documents or on my cruise manager page?

Thanks

Never seen mine posted until I got on board the ship. It has always been in my Sil and Sign account.

We always receive an email confirmation, from Barclay’s, showing the transaction for use of the points. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:21 AM, lele100 said:

I just redeemed on board credit from my carnival mastercard,  does it display anywhere on my documents or on my cruise manager page?

Thanks

for future reference: you can purchase a $100 Carnival gift card for 10,000 points and use that instead of using 12,500 points for $100 of OBC, you save 2,500 points! That is what I did for our upcoming cruise!

15 hours ago, calbred01 said:

for future reference: you can purchase a $100 Carnival gift card for 10,000 points and use that instead of using 12,500 points for $100 of OBC, you save 2,500 points! That is what I did for our upcoming cruise!

Yes, I saw that, however I purchased $200, so it cost me 20,000 points and it equalled out to the same as purchasing 2 $100 gift cards

On 11/16/2018 at 6:24 AM, lele100 said:

Yes, I saw that, however I purchased $200, so it cost me 20,000 points and it equalled out to the same as purchasing 2 $100 gift cards

I did not know that, I stand corrected! But I actually just found this out even though I also bought $200 obc on our last cruise (2 years ago). This time I only bought $100 and did not see that I could save points until I was checking it out (good thing I did not buy the obc yet)