Help please! Makeup services on Oasis of the Seas?

Bondy3416

Hi

Hoping someone can help please. We're sailing on Oasis in January and would like to book for my mum to have her makeup done as it's her birthday, but cannot find prices for this online anywhere. If anyone is on board now or about to travel, could they possibly post a photo of the spa price list so I can see if this service is available please? I would be very grateful for anyone's help. 

Thank you in advance!! 🙂

6 hours ago, #55worktoplay said:

I went to the shop that sells Makeup one morning and the sales gal did my face up for nothing. I did buy mascara and eyeshadow after which I was going to do anyway.  Stop in and ask if they will do that for your mom. I’m sure they will.

Thank you, That's a good idea. Whereabouts is the shop please? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ryanne B said:

We too are sailing the Oasis in January, and my husband was able to pre-book a hair appointment for my birthday on board... is it not the same for makeup, where you can book ahead of time? @Dajbman22?

It doesn't seem that way, prices for hair along with various massages etc are available through the cruise planner but nothing on there for makeup services unfortunately 🙁

I’ve never had makeup done, but have gotten a haircut in the spa. While I was very happy with the cut, the heavy-handed sales pitch for spa products was almost unbearable. Suggest you accompany her to fend off the sales pitch. 

1 hour ago, gerif said:

I’ve never had makeup done, but have gotten a haircut in the spa. While I was very happy with the cut, the heavy-handed sales pitch for spa products was almost unbearable. Suggest you accompany her to fend off the sales pitch. 

Thanks Gerif, will do. I'm just keen to try and get an idea if this service is even offered really, and if so how much can I expect it to set me back!! 😯