Cruise Critic Community
Silver Spectre

Where is Terry?

Yes, it's Terry from Ohio. He's in Athens now waiting to start an Oceania cruise to Dubai, and he's been promising us a live blog on this board. So we're all (im)patiently waiting... I liked the pterodactyl reference. 😄

9 hours ago, Paulchili said:

Could it be Terry from Ohio aka TLCOhio?

My guess is that he has found a more lucrative Site on which to shamelessly promote his blog.  🤐

13 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Yes, it's Terry from Ohio. He's in Athens now waiting to start an Oceania cruise to Dubai, and he's been promising us a live blog on this board. So we're all (im)patiently waiting... I liked the pterodactyl reference. 😄

Wow JP, you are a fount of knowledge. It’s good to know that others also monitor comparative lines.

16 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Appreciate the nice follow-up from J.P. and the initial question from Silver Spectre.  YES, am now in Athens, Greece, and getting ready to board Oceania's Nautica ship for the first time later today.  Will start the live/blog in two-to-three days after getting settled on the ship, etc.  We have a very busy port schedule with three islands (Patmos, Rhodes and Cyprus) in the next three days before arriving in Israel for two days to see Jerusalem for the first time  Not sure the meaning, or whether good or bad, for the "pterodactyl reference".  More later!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!  Is one of your future desires or past favorites? See these many visual samples for its great history and architecture.  This posting is now at 79,227 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

3 hours ago, lais said:

Looking forward to reading it.  

Not at all.  Stop wasting our time and go away.