Hampton Inn Miami Coconut Grove

dcruisers

Fellow cruisers.........Has anyone stayed here recently?  I know they were under construction and was hoping it was completed or almost completed.  We ( 4 couples) are booked here for end of February cruise and was hoping to get an update.

Thanks!

We just stayed there in October of this year.  They still had construction going on, but the room was nice and there was no noise.  We drove our car and could park at this hotel which has a gated garage underground.  We had no complaints about this place.  Several restaurants close by.  Enjoy

Thank you for the info! I’m pleased to know that even with construction you had a pleasant stay.  Also- great to know that there are restaurants nearby- I’m hoping within reasonable walking distance.

one more question- how did you get to port?  Did they offer a shuttle - for a price - I know they don’t offer free shuttles from Miami hotels to port.

We did the cruise & stay pkg because we drive. That pkg came with a free shuttle for 2 going to the cuise at 11am, but on the way home we took a taxi back to the motel and it was about $30.  Maybe an Uber would have been cheaper--I don't know

• 1 month later...