Regal Princess in 2020.

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

It is official, Regal Princess is definitely coming in 2020, fares on sale 20 November 2018.

Send the big ships to OZ, the Aussies will fill up the cabins, no worries and alcohol sales targets will be exceeded, lol.:classic_cool:

Happy to hear this.

Apparently onboard future bookings on Majestic here have been world beating so that's part of the reason - though as Majestic only arrived a couple of months ago, they don't just swiftly relocate ships in that time frame.

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

It is official, Regal Princess is definitely coming in 2020, fares on sale 20 November 2018.

Sadly it’s only her repo from Rome to Sydney that will be on sale next week. The rest of the season won’t be released until March 😞 

50 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Send her to Brisbane. 😊

The new Cruise Terminal will be finished by then.

Going by the port schedules for 20/21,  it looks like she will be based in Sydney (Currently called Ruby Princess but I'm assuming that is really Regal)

6 minutes ago, Mr&MrsCookie said:

Going by the port schedules for 20/21,  it looks like she will be based in Sydney (Currently called Ruby Princess but I'm assuming that is really Regal)

Definitely based in Sydney with Majestic

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/19955-regal-princess-to-join-majestic-princess-in-australia.html

24 minutes ago, Mr&MrsCookie said:

I think you are right, and the bookings currently called Golden Princess will change to Pacific Adventure when P&O take contol, I guess Carnival have to book her in to OPT as she wont go under the bridge like the other P&O ships.

Wonder what ship will be based from Melbourne in 2020/2021? The Sapphire is penciled in for turnarounds.

We know it isnt the Majestic, Regal or Golden, could be Ruby or Emerald which have cruised from Sydney in the past. Please be Sapphire, please be Sapphire........I hate that they tease me every year by making the bookings under the Sapphires name!! I just put a FCD on a Sapphire cruise out of Singapore because after our Majestic cruise I realised how much I love that ship😍 

This is exciting news!

We were on the Regal Princess in 2017 (Baltic cruise) and the ship has a very good thermal suite in the spa area. We did not use it as our xruise was so port intensive.....but it will be tempting on a cruise with more sea days...better start saving....