Website viewing cruise details? Help, I’ve forgotten the trick

lahore

Hi all

I recall about this time last year I asked the same question and someone had the answer but I just did a search and can’t find it and obviously I’ve forgotten the answer.  I am trying to see my cruise details on the Azamara website.  You will all be relieved to know that I seem to have a cabin allocation, but as we are on a guarantee I wasn’t to check it out now and then.  I can’t seem to bring up a cruise details form with cabin number on the Azamara website.  I know someone on here kindly shared a workaround with me, something to do with logging in and then opening another screen.  If that was you, could you please remind me how to work this magic?  Thank you in advance.

Hi Phil

Thank you so much for that.  I am limping along on reduced bandwidth due to a building vs NBN issue so please excuse my tardy reply.  Really appreciate your effort.

Cheers

Lyn

7 hours ago, Lookyboy said:

My e-mail address and password are suddenly wrong this evening........ and yet for weeks, I was able to access my history and future cruises. Anyone else found this today? Thanks in advance.

I have found that I can only access my account using my Celebrity CaptainsClub password, which is different from the one I used for Azamara. However that didn’t happen this week, it happened when they changed the ‘My Azamara login’ to My Ccount login.