Cruise Critic Community
cntrydncr1

Seaview Boarding in Barcalona

Does anyone know what time we can board the Seaview in Barcelona?  Hoping to do some touring during the day!  Or, we don't even need to board....just drop luggage off!  Any idea what time we can do that?  Thanks in advance

Hello,

When I boarded the Seaview, it was about 11:30AM. I probably could've boarded a tad earlier as well. If that is too early for your liking, I don't recall having to be checked in our anything to have your luggage handled, we just dropped it with the porter and walked inside to get our keys and board the ship. So, if you want, you can drop the bags off around 10:30-11, tour for the rest of the morning, and return around 2:30-3 to board. I wouldn't push your boarding too late though, but whatever time your sailaway is, aim for 3.5 hours before that, so if you're delayed, you still have three hours. You must be onboard 2 hours before anyway. 

Enjoy your trip, Seaview is easily my favorite ship to date! 😄

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, OceansOfTravels said:

Hello,

When I boarded the Seaview, it was about 11:30AM. I probably could've boarded a tad earlier as well. If that is too early for your liking, I don't recall having to be checked in our anything to have your luggage handled, we just dropped it with the porter and walked inside to get our keys and board the ship. So, if you want, you can drop the bags off around 10:30-11, tour for the rest of the morning, and return around 2:30-3 to board. I wouldn't push your boarding too late though, but whatever time your sailaway is, aim for 3.5 hours before that, so if you're delayed, you still have three hours. You must be onboard 2 hours before anyway. 

Enjoy your trip, Seaview is easily my favorite ship to date! 😄

thank you