Fall 2020 European Deployment

chamima

Hi - I only have a small bit of info for Celebrity Apex 2020

5th April 2020
Inaugural Spain & Portugal - 8 nights - Southampton, Bilbao, Porto, Paris (Le Havre), Southampton

13th April & 23rd April
Southampton, Oslo, Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bruges, Le Havre (Paris), Southampton

3rd May
Southampton, Bergen, Alesund, Geiranger, Stavanger, Southampton (only pricing I have is for this one at $1119 per person for an inside cabin)

10th May
Southampton, Le Havre (Paris), Bilbao, La Coruna, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Cartagena, Barcelona.

Oceanview-AquaClass will receive:
Free Classic Drinks Package worth over £750* (guests 1 & 2 only).  Suite guests will receive free Classic Drinks Package worth over £750* (guests 1 & 2 only). Free Pre-Paid Gratuities
$300 Onboard Spend (per stateroom)
Unlimited Wifi (guests 1 & 2 only) 

Hope this keeps you going until launch!

17 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

I was really looking for the transatlantics - really hoping that last Silhouette sailing (that ends in Barcelona) is followed by a TA going on the Southern route.

26 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

I wish I had! Nothing yet.

Okay, however, thank you! I also found the link on the Celebrity UK site, but just the ex-UK sailings.

I am slightly disappointed about Silhouette`s program: No Norway or Iceland cruises in July or August, which is the peak season for that, IMHO, only advantage of the ICeland cruise in September: you might get to see the polar lights.

Further, I simply do not get why the call at Arhus, Denmark - we've been there years ago, totally wasted stop, there's almost nothing to do. Maybe the near surroundigs of Arhus have something to offer, but Arhus itself not. Another stop like Skagen, Gothenburg or Kristiansand would have made more sense...

I would have put the Mediterranean sailings into MAy and mid/late September, and the August slots I would have reserved for Baltics and/or Norway and Iceland. Med in August?! You are melting due to the incredible heat... 

Let's see what Reflection will have to offer ot of Dublin and Amsterdam - maybe she sails to Iceland in July or so.

2 hours ago, chamima said:

I was really looking for the transatlantics - really hoping that last Silhouette sailing (that ends in Barcelona) is followed by a TA going on the Southern route.

When the Silhouette’s itinerary was the announced for South America, the listings originally included a TA from Barcelona. This disappeared from later listing. I thought that it was odd that the TA was from Barcelona rather than Southampton but it is likely that there will be a TA from Barcelona.

Does anyone know what time (Eastern) we should look for these new itineraries?

Midnight tonight?

9 am tomorrow?

Just an FYI/Question. The chart shows it opens for "loyalty marketing" on the 27th and the "Public Marketing" on the 29th. Will the cruises just show up on the Celebrity site tomorrow or will we get a link sent from Celebrity that is sent to all previous Celebrity cruisers? Or, is there a different level needed for "loyalty marketing"?

Does anyone know what time (Eastern) we should look for these new itineraries?

Midnight tonight?

9 am tomorrow?

Where will we find the itineraries.  The regular celebritysite will have the same thing as now, This new information is supposed to be for Captain Club members only for the next two days.

I talked with an agent who wasn't much help.  No pricing, but she gave me itineraries for the following Westbound Transatlantics:

:

22 Oct 2020 (AX which is probably the new Edge Class):  Barcelona, Alicante, Malaga,  Cadiz, Lisbon, Tenerife, FLL

30 Oct 2020 -- Edge -- Rome, Florence, Province (must be Marsaille), Palma, Tenerife, FLL

16 Nov 2020 -- Infinity -- Lisbon, Cadiz, Gibralter, Adadir Morocco, Canary Island, Miami

Edited by Wine-O

27 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I talked with an agent who wasn't much help.  No pricing, but she gave me itineraries for the following Westbound Transatlantics:

:

22 Oct 2020 (AX which is probably the new Edge Class):  Barcelona, Alicante, Malaga,  Cadiz, Lisbon, Tenerife, FLL

30 Oct 2020 -- Edge -- Rome, Florence, Province (must be Marsaille), Palma, Tenerife, FLL

16 Nov 2020 -- Infinity -- Lisbon, Cadiz, Gibralter, Adadir Morocco, Canary Island, Miami

Reflection Spring is showing online. 

2 hours ago, Wine-O said:

:

What about the Eastbound Transatlantics? 

4 hours ago, AidenL said:

You can see them all when you log in. 

To me, they seem really expensive overall though. 

Our thoughts as well. We have our eye on an itinerary but at the cost we will certainly risk waiting for a promo. $12000 Australian for 2 people, verandah (new infinity style), 11 nights..... 

That to us is overpriced. We love cruising (and Celebrity) but at that cost we will turn to land based "self tours".