Black Friday sales??

nissach

American Airlines has some "Black Friday Deals" through their Frequent Flier program (free to join).

image.thumb.png.e7489119dbadcf4a14892559b762a525.png

I did a mock booking for Balcony and got a "Dealers Choice" rate - $50 per person cheaper than American Airlines rate.

Edited by grillinchillin
mock booking

5 hours ago, grillinchillin said:

American Airlines has some "Black Friday Deals" through their Frequent Flier program (free to join).

image.thumb.png.e7489119dbadcf4a14892559b762a525.png

I did a mock booking for Balcony and got a "Dealers Choice" rate - $50 per person cheaper than American Airlines rate.

This is a travel agency. One I use frequently for the miles. I usually turn over to them at the last possible minute that I can. 

11 hours ago, scpirate said:

John Heald told me it was going to be " buy one get one free guy burgers" on Black Friday.

Lol!

Actually, Mr. Heald mentioned on his FB page he will be announcing some discounts for excursions and spa - he will post the discount code on his page on Wednesday.

Discount codes posted.  I assume they are safe to share (he notes to try after 10am EST - still gurgling through the system):

SHBF05 – 5% off all Shore Excursions (exceptions are Hawaii, Europe, Alaska) – ends 11/25

SHBF15 – 15% off two or more Shore Excursions (exceptions are Hawaii, Europe, Alaska) – ends 11/25

CSPA15 – 15% off all Spa treatments (exceptions are Botox, Medi-Spa, Restyle-Lane) – ends 11/26

• Thanks 1

I just tried the SHBF15 on 2 excursions.  It did not work. I am cruising to the Caribbean. I'm here in So Cal 7:49pm.  I'll try again on Black Friday.  

🌸🌸Bobbi

The Carnival Shuttle is indeed listed in the Excursion Section.  I have this and an excursion in Jamaica, that I tried. 

Edited by Markmom18