Norwegian Bliss Go Karts - height requirement discrepancies

Aulegacy

Planning on a trip this summer with my family -4 kids age 10 and 7 - to Alaska.

My question has to do with what is the minimum height for riding the go karts?

norwegian has a discrepancy on their website -for example in faq’s it shows the minimum height as 48inches but if you are logged in under your profile it shows 55 inches.  I would like to know what’s fact as this is important to my family as one set of my kids would potentially not be able to ride and don’t particularly want to have to manage that on holiday/split the family up for periods of time throughout trip.

separately I would like to understand how to report this to Norwegian and get an official answer.  I told a support rep on the phone but she did not want to hear what I said and kept saying it’s 48 inches which is in contrast. I also do not understand in the day and age of direct to consumer engagement why ncl does not allow for emails or even messaging-only vehicle appears to be calling in.  Thanks in advance for feedback 

If the support rep you mention that you spoke to was in reservations, I doubt they're best suited to answer the particular question.  If it were me, I would do two things; first-I'd call someone at NCL who is not in reservations and try to get an answer.  Second-I'd take screenshots of the conflicting information and forward it in a clearly worded email or letter and hope for a prompt reply.  If this is a detail that is holding you back from booking the reservation and you have time, I'd book the reservation and hold it so prices don't unexpectedly increase on you.  Then you can determine if you're going forward with the trip once you get the response from NCL.

• 3 months later...

We were just on the Bliss the minimum to drive is 56” to do a single driver and they measure you if it is even the slightest under no go. I believe they are Confusing 4’8” with 48 inches.   It was a huge issue for us as one child was over and one was just under.  For the double car no height minimum  but they have to go with someone over 4‘8“ and there is no weekly pass very limited times Evans instead of 8 laps they only get 4.  

OP go with the 55". There was just a very lengthy discussion about this with another poster A couple of weeks ago,To the point it was going to be devastating to his/her son who isn't 55".

Some phone reps know very little about the ships themselves.