New Cunard Promotional Video

Solent Richard

Yesterday my wife and I were invited by Cunard to take part in  some new 'Promotional' material being filmed on Queen Victoria while she was in Southampton prior to sailing on her 24 night Caribbean Cruise...

1070253912_FilmCrewinWintergarden.jpg.6aa511b7ac43b8f31115cb21f0bca864.jpg

Once onboard we discovered that another Cunard devotee and regular contributor to this board had also been invited.

445938816_GrandLobbyBarbaraandRichard.jpg.e5d83209f4702ef537549400d6a00ec7.jpg

We did a short question and answer session where we were asked to give our views on a number of Cunard related subjects before a separate  filming session in the Grand Lobby.

I believe that a similar session was also filmed on Queen Mary 2 the day before though I was very pleased to have been offered the Queen Victoria slot as I haven't had the opportunity to see her post refurbishment and she is my next Cunard sailing.

I thought the Chart Room looked really swish...

1972104373_ChartRoom1.jpg.1d1962a57369bd02c44473b9eb243132.jpg

Between sessions we were treated to lunch in the Princess Grill which was a nice touch.

It's good to know Cunard are keeping ahead in these promotional matters and very pleasing to know that it was  genuine Cunard regulars that are taking part:  as opposed to 'younger looking' film extras. :classic_ohmy:

PS. What a treat it is to have this new photographic upload facility on Cruise Critic.