Cunard Roll call

Mudhen

I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong....

As of yesterday our roll call was visible and working. Today when I go to 

the Cunard Roll call spot to click, it looks like Cunard has been stuck into

the listing as an after thought. When I did click on it, it starts with 2010....

Seems like some sort of snafu? or am I doing something wrong?

Looking for the Nov. 25th, 2018 Caribbean cruise out on NY.

Can't find it, even when doing the "find your roll call" thing...not there!

17 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

Good spot, how greedy ! I've asked for them back.

That was fast. The Cunard ship subheadings are now back within the Cunard roll call section where they belong.

P.S. I just noticed this problem was also reported about 5 hours ago in the "Need Help? Check Here!" forum.

Edited by bluemarble

6 minutes ago, 2Oldpeopleinlove said:

There are listings for November 2019 and for January 2020 but nothing for December 2019, which is when we go round trip TA on QM2. Could this be part of the problem otherwise resolved?

Look for your roll call by scanning through the listings on this QM2 roll call forum.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/468-queen-mary-2-qm2/

The "Find Your Roll Call" search function is not particularly reliable, but that's a different issue. Scrolling through the list of individual roll calls on that "Queen Mary 2 (QM2)" roll call forum reveals a couple roll calls for December 2019. In fact, it looks like duplicate roll calls have been created for December 22, 2019.

19 minutes ago, 2Oldpeopleinlove said:

I guess I’m an idiot, then, as I find the right date (December 8-22) in 2018 but not in 2019. I've gone all the way back into 2017 roll calls. I give up.

No, rest assured you are not an idiot. As far as I can tell, no QM2 roll calls have been created yet for the December 8, 2019 eastbound crossing, the December 15, 2019 westbound crossing, or the combined round trip crossing. Someone needs to take the initiative to start a roll call for any particular voyage. So don't give up. Rather, I'd suggest you go ahead and create a roll call for your voyage to get the ball rolling so to speak.

Here is a helpful post with instructions on how to create a roll call.

Edited by bluemarble

Just a note, new roll calls turn up in a standard post list and 'should' eventually find its way into the 'Find your Rollcall', but if it doesn't, you can email them about it. It might take 10 days or so, but it eventually gets there. It is outlined in the 'how to create a roll call' link.