Vegan Food

Ahh! Sorry I can't help you but surely there would be vegan meal available on the plane

as far as meals on the ship I've only seen vegetarian options but that doesn't mean they're not available - hopefully someone can answer your question

Flights are a tough one. I make sandwiches and pack snacks. As long as you dont bring items that are liquid based I have never had a problem on a flight. Unless you want the vegan special (fries and a salad) BRING FOOD! None of the on flight food will be vegan for the most part. 

Depends on the cruise length and ship, but there are usually several vegan options at the buffet (lots of curries) and the formal dinning will REALLY try to accommodate you. Just let them know. 

• 1 month later...

I'm vegetarian not vegan.  I think you may struggle a bit with the food on Explorer!  I recommend you contact one of the restaurant managers (there is one female who is very good) and explain your requirements.  It might help to provide a list of what you would like.  TBH I found the vegetarian food pretty awful.  I asked the chef and restaurant managers if they tasted the veggie food and none of them did!!  I complained daily which was a bore.  Don't like complaining but I do think the quality of the veggie food is way inferior to the normal meals.

I think the plane will be no problem, though!

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise.