MSC Divina Nov 18 - Dec 20

ready2cruzagain

On 11/22/2018 at 10:35 AM, ready2cruzagain said:

We are on the Divina now, in Cartagena, Wi-Fi is bad in port but have a few things to say.  

Love the cruise! Food is great, crew is friendly and so many activities!  After 38 cruises, this is our favorite so far!

Ate, Ziggy is here until Dec 9th and returns Feb 20, 2019.

We had D rinks in us and upgraded to classic. Classic is now premium, deluxe is now premium plus and dou is easy.  No problems and have a better package now.  Classic is drinks up to $12

We are in Bella category so if you have questions will try to answer.  Only getting Wi-Fi in port.

I just want to repeat, this is an awesome cruise!!!!!

We are on the Dec 9 sailing with you.  What did you find out about Cartagena port and taxi to Old City?

On 11/29/2018 at 8:13 AM, lifeasme123 said:

Is this your first MSC cruise?  We were long-time Royal cruisers and haven't been back after our first MSC cruise in the Med.

Great to hear you are having an awesome cruise!  We will see you on Dec 9 for your 2nd part of your B2B cruise.

Who/what show replaced the Michael Jackson show?

They have Tina Turner now. Also have a Queen sow and a Frank Sinatra show.

I'm glad to hear you are having such a fantastic experience!  We are sailing the Divina for the first time on December 20th.  We also have the Bella experience with the upgrade to the Classic Drink package.  You've eased a lot of my worry.  This is our first time aboard an MSC ship coming from sailing Celebrity.  Thank you for sharing your experience and you have me really looking forward to our trip.  Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Thinkefficient ... Have you signed up for the Meet and Mingle for this cruise ? There is also a gift exchange being organised by two of the group if you are interested. You can contact me via the mail address in the expanded signature for the gift exchange if you are interested, there are many first time cruisers and first time MSC cruisers in the group.

A bunch of us are also planning on taking a taxi into the old town in Cartagena, so I hope we can pack in several bodies!

Did your taxi wait while you explored?  I think we're just wanting to wander around a little, then find somewhere to sit and probably have a drink or three! 

Sidari - Accrington?  You're not too far from where my ex grew up - Gressingham, near Hornby, just up the M6 near Lancaster.  Lovely area.  I"m on the sailing leaving Sunday, so will be disembarking when you embark. 

We have taken taxis several times in Cartegena and 4 is not a problem.  Am on the Divina now also on the Dec 9 cruise) and we did have a long delay boarding in Miami due to a CBP search of the crew quarters.  Hoping there are no further hassles on our Dec 9 turn around day.

Hank

10 hours ago, sidari said:

Thinkefficient ... Have you signed up for the Meet and Mingle for this cruise ? There is also a gift exchange being organised by two of the group if you are interested. You can contact me via the mail address in the expanded signature for the gift exchange if you are interested, there are many first time cruisers and first time MSC cruisers in the group.

No, where will I find information on the meet and mingle for the December 20th sailing?

thank you!

Near the top of this page on the Left hand side under Gallery. click on the Meet and mingle button, choose MSC in the drop down box and add your details including cabin number.

Edited by sidari

8 minutes ago, sidari said:

R2C ... Is there a soft ice cream machine on the Starboard side next to the bar on the pool deck ? I know the Gelato bar is on the Port side.

The soft serve ice cream machine is starboard side deck 14 right before you go into the covered pool area by the main pool.

3 minutes ago, sidari said:

R2C ... Thanks for that, does Divina have the credit card registration kiosks yet onboard ?

Yes the Divina does have the kiosks.  You have 48 hours to register your card It is very easy.  Located in a couple of spots on deck 5 in the atrium.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

31 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Yes the Divina does have the kiosks.  You have 48 hours to register your card It is very easy.  Located in a couple of spots on deck 5 in the atrium.

We have used them on our two Seaside sailings, someone was asking about them on another thread and whether Divina had them, on the second occasion it was over 3 days when we registered ours with no issues.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:42 AM, ready2cruzagain said:

Nearing the end of our second cruise😩. Having a great time!  The food is wonderful and have no problems finding something different to eat every meal.  Excellent quality and imo as good as if not better than Celebrity.

Toiletries provided on the ship?