Ultimate dining package question

Raycin

14 minutes ago, Raycin said:

Thanks for all the great information! Quick question: I know we’ll get a $35 credit at À la cart restaurants. Is this per person or per check? And also is this a one time credit or can we go to one of these restaurants more than?

$35 per person assuming everyone bought UDP.   

That's per visit.   If you go on day 2 you get $35. If you go on day 5 you get $35 per person.  

20 minutes ago, twangster said:

$35 per person assuming everyone bought UDP.   

That's per visit.   If you go on day 2 you get $35. If you go on day 5 you get $35 per person.  

Awesome! And are small plates at vintages included?

Sailing on the Anthem of the Seas 1/6/19 and got the UDP for 238.00 pp.  It was at 288.00 pp previously.  We did the UDP on the Allure of the Seas and LOVED it.  It is IMHO so much better than the dining room especially if there are just of the two of you and you do not want to dine at a large table.  There have been times where in the MDR they have put us between two tables of 14 and you could not move and either could the waitstaff.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:45 AM, Raycin said:

Thanks for all the great information! Quick question: I know we’ll get a $35 credit at À la cart restaurants. Is this per person or per check? And also is this a one time credit or can we go to one of these restaurants more than?

We didn't use use the A la cart restaurants but when we asked I was told the credit was per person (the Chefs table credit was per person). 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Floating Lanai said:

Thanks for the information. Do you know if a discount is given for the Bottomless Galley Brunch? 

I don't know for sure about the brunch because we didn't ask about it. However, whenever we told them we had the UDP and wanted to do one of the specials they gave us some type of discount.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 6:51 AM, banderboo said:

My experience using UDP on the 11/25 sailing of Oasis was the following:

Once on-board we were able to book all reservations for the week. We did not have any issues getting a table for the time/restaurant we wanted.

• Only Giovanni was open for Embarkation lunch. Chops was reserved for people who purchased the 'Key'
  • We were able to book Izumi for habatchi on the first night and were told if space is available they will allow you to use the UDP package.
  • JR was not included with the package
  • Our waiter brought lobster tails to the table on lobster night (we did not ask for them, he just brought them)
  • Tip/service charge is included but if you have an exceptional waiter then I would tip more (in cash)
  • We were given a $30 discount off the price of the Chef's table - which I highly recommend
  • Sea day lunches have limited hours 11:30 - 1:30 so if you want to eat at a specific restaurant for lunch then you need to make a reservation (high recommend doing this)

banderboo - did you also have the deluxe drink package?  Any credit from the drink package for the wine at Chef's Table?

1 hour ago, cincychad said:

banderboo - did you also have the deluxe drink package?  Any credit from the drink package for the wine at Chef's Table?

We did not have the drink package. I have not heard of anyone getting  a credit for the wine for having the drink package since it's included as part of dinner.