Living on the Edge with vtcruising!: A Live Review!

vtcruising

Love being on vacation. Canceled the 15th Street Fisheries until we come back Thurs night. We have our own personal taxi now 

- he gave us his card. He’s so much fun. He was going to bring us to the restaurant because of the water in the way 😀 and we decided to cancel the ressie for tonight since we are so beat. We ordered room service, called Fresh Connection. They are bringing us shrimp pasta, rosemary chicken and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to have on the balcony. It is GORGEOUS out there. I don’t think I can drag my DH away from watching the ships leave (all left now, including Infinity), the yachts go by and the bridge go up and down. I’ve been watching the Edge light up gradually.

I’ll respond to comments/questions later. Here I some pictures:390E6919-9C20-48BC-B75D-5A453BC1621E.thumb.jpeg.38a4142e7d8415941b6c3878ff01c339.jpeg662AC5FD-4574-4940-A235-DC0F1DD99C85.thumb.jpeg.66854de89e6876022ca24a746bc6f0b4.jpeg779CD10B-9085-4D77-AF3E-853CF866BCDA.thumb.jpeg.7d6892d896de84987b782904ea63c4c7.jpegA1675027-B7BC-4E28-AC65-B5B0F7275D7A.thumb.jpeg.c85447abf590aeb0632f75315287791d.jpeg

• Like 1

Oh I thought that WAS T 25 - ha! I thought she was going to be further away, but lucked out to have her so close. Must be she had to let Infinity in? I will be able to see her fairly well from where the Infinity was too, but not as close - different angle though. Thanks for warning me! I would have panicked if she was gone in the morning!! 😀

Edited by vtcruising

23 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Oh I thought that WAS T 25 - ha! I thought she was going to be further away, but lucked out to have her so close. Must be she had to let Infinity in? I will be able to see her fairly well from where the Infinity was too, but not as close - different angle though. Thanks for warning me! I would have panicked if she was gone in the morning!! 😀

Ok, I am glad to have averted your panic!  T25 is where she was when you posted your post #1 on this thread today.  Not too far. :classic_rolleyes:

Just caught up with this now as I decided to come back to the Edge threads after staying away since they canceled that first pre-view cruise that we had booked and would have been on with you vtcruising.  So happy to hear of your good fortune and looking forward to experiencing this through your comments and photos!

Re: Carrie B boat tour and others.  We will be taking the Riverfront Gondola Tour at 5:15 the evening before our Jan. 20 Edge cruise.  Does anybody know anything about them?  Or how they differ from the Carrie B?

7 hours ago, pl281 said:

VT.... if you could get a shot of the TV connection - or see if it's able to hook up an HDMI cable - we are in Sky Suite in July (i believe it's considered an S2 - so I'm curious

thanks

I will put it on my list! 😊

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Re: Carrie B boat tour and others.  We will be taking the Riverfront Gondola Tour at 5:15 the evening before our Jan. 20 Edge cruise.  Does anybody know anything about them?  Or how they differ from the Carrie B?

Have seen the gondolas  but have not taken the tours...not sure they go near EDGE pier...see website or call them for best info

http://riverfrontgondolatours.com

6 hours ago, sakigemcam said:

Your enthusiasm is adorable! Can't wait to read more! 

Can someone pls explain the appeal of the Thermal Spa? And the cost? 

Thanks for posting this - it's so exciting!

I will be trying it tomorrow! I will let you know if it had any appeal to me. :classic_smile:

6 hours ago, hcat said:

Vt

Great start to your EDGE adventure and what we know will be a great review!

If possible, pls share your rm no at the hotel ( now or after  you check out) ..we are looking at hotels for next Nov. .it would be  perfect spot!

I'll share it after I check out, though we may ask for it again on Thurs and Friday. 😊

4 hours ago, cruiz10525 said:

Looking forward to seeing you on the 1/27 cruise.  Will be on there with 2 other Burlington VT folks.

Here are my pictures from the first sail out this week.

EDGE Sailout - bow.jpg

EDGE Sailout - From aft.jpg

EDGE Sailout - Starboard.jpg

Great pictures! I had to give up my Jan 27th cruise unfortunately, but will wave as I get off that day. I wonder if I know the Vermonters? :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I did see one next to us. It was a lot smaller so maybe nice in that respect. It was so much like Venice out there tonight, that when I saw the gondola tour boat, I had to laugh. Hopefully someone who has done the tour can give us more info.

5 minutes ago, J18ktleo said:

Marilyn,

Thank you so much for keeping us with you on this adventure!

Sorry we'll miss you Dec 6 but we'll be together Jan 20th!

By then we'll be best friends 😉

Yes, looking forward to the Jan 20th cruise, Jeani - a great group of people!

1 hour ago, garyl62 said:

Just caught up with this now as I decided to come back to the Edge threads after staying away since they canceled that first pre-view cruise that we had booked and would have been on with you vtcruising.  So happy to hear of your good fortune and looking forward to experiencing this through your comments and photos!

Good to hear from you, Gary! Wish the original cruise had worked out....