Cruise Critic Community
fedexretiree

Anyone have a good email address for Carambola

I have sent probably 8 emails to Carambola requesting a reservation for Dec. 3 and no response.  I tried directly from their website and some other email addresses that have been posted here on Cruise Critic a while back and nothing.  Hopefully we can just show up to get 2 chairs and an umbrella.  Anyone out here that has just showed up without a reservation please let me know.

Try this e-mail,  reservations@carambolabeachclub.com or if you are on face book, use the message function to contact them from the face book page

I tried that email address a few weeks ago and I never got a response.  I tried it again today and nothing.. guess we will just show up and see what happens.

At least a few weeks ago on their home page there was a place to click to make a reservation. I filled it out and got an e mail confirmation ( though it did not have the date and time on it).

I've tried all of the above and still no response from them.  Hopefully I can just show up and get a spot.   Checked junk mail as well.   Not sure why I am not getting any response from them.

On 12/9/2018 at 7:05 AM, vacationlover_mn said:

Anyone have luck contacting them recently?

Hi vacationlover_mn ☺️

I've been writing to Carombola for years now regarding chairs & umbrella reservations. Yes I recently just received my email confirmation from them for my February 3rd, 12-night Anthem voyage.

I email Carombola 40 to 60 days prior to sailing at (two) active Carombola email addresses:

1) Info@carambolabeachclub.com

2) Reservations@carambolabeachclub.com

In the subject line I write 'Reservation'. Within the email I give them the date & time I'll be visiting Carombola along with my 1st name & my wife's 1st name. I request 2 chairs & 1 umbrella up front at the water. At the end of my email I request of Carombola to send me an email confirmation. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to hear back. 

😊

Edited by PortSideCruzan