Live From the Royal in the W Caribbean- November 24, 18- To Blog or Not to Blog...

TracieABD

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

We were in a large roll call group and our "leader" got friendly with a debark officer and she ensured we were on the 3rd tender.One couple were too laid back and Patrick sold on their seats.When they finally did turn up they were not happy bunnies.You snooze you lose,lol.He has quite a convoy going and they all stick together in case they have to tow each other out of the marshy ground.

Ruh roh... I do not want to miss his tour- so I will ready to go extra early!

20 hours ago, TracieABD said:

I was not a fan... but it got me from here to there... I am not sure if I will ever book them again, but it worked this time!

Get to planning, Coral! We have a cruise to catch!!!

Tracie - I think I have your "pre-retirement email address" - can you send me an email. My email is in my signature.

Theresa

• 1 month later...

I’m so glad you’re back to cruising and back to blogging! I know this cruise was a while ago, but sometimes I save my favorite blogs for jusssst the right day, like when I’m home sick and need a good distraction. 😀 Can’t wait for your Antarctica cruise and blog!! I had really hoped we could do the 20 something day version over Christmas, but I’m a teacher who works for a school district that doesn’t allow you to take time off before AND after Christmas vacation, and of course this cruise would violate that rule. Sigh I’ll just have to enjoy yours, and someday we will make it there. Happy cruising!