Cruise Critic Community
niceguyneastbay

Koningsdam Vista Suite

Has anyone had 4 people  2 adults and 2 kids in a Vista Suite?

I would do Signature or Neptune but that is not available for 4 guest at this time.  Hoping things will change.

1 minute ago, niceguyneastbay said:

Has anyone had 4 people  2 adults and 2 kids in a Vista Suite?

I would do Signature or Neptune but that is not available for 4 guest at this time.  Hoping things will change.

I’ve only seen the vista suite when a friend showed us -it looked pretty tight for 4 people.  It’s too bad you can’t get the Signature suite-we had that and it was fantastic.   Can your PCC or TA keep checking for you?   As final payment approaches maybe someone will cancel too.  

I am thinking of putting it on hold.  We have a bit of time to see what happens with other rooms.

I will keep checking back with my PCC.

Thanks for the input.

Tim

We had a Vista Suite. It is only slightly larger than a veranda and the bathroom is small. Two people can't fit in the bathroom at once. Can you go on the website that can't be named and look at pictures of Vista Suites? Then you can get a better idea if you think your family can manage in one. Good luck!

Quebec cruiser-that’s a great video showing the vista suite.  I see it only has shower, no tubs -is there a clothes line in the shower to hang wet bathing suits do you know?  

1 hour ago, canadianbear said:

Quebec cruiser-that’s a great video showing the vista suite.  I see it only has shower, no tubs -is there a clothes line in the shower to hang wet bathing suits do you know?  

Not Quebec, but can answer. We had a pull-out clothes line in the shower but it was just an inch or so too short to hook into the notch for it when pulled out. I don't know if all Vista Suites have this problem.

Edited by Dietemann

54 minutes ago, Dietemann said:

Not Quebec, but can answer. We had a pull-out clothes line in the shower but it was just an inch or so too short to hook into the notch for it when pulled out. I don't know if all Vista Suites have this problem.

Our vistas had clothes line long enough to hook up, but there was no drying in the shower cubicle as there was very little air movement without leaving shower door and bathroom door open (which stewards closed each time they serviced the room!)

1 hour ago, Dietemann said:

Oh no!  Well I wonder what people do with their wet bathing suits?! 

12 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Our vistas had clothes line long enough to hook up, but there was no drying in the shower cubicle as there was very little air movement without leaving shower door and bathroom door open (which stewards closed each time they serviced the room!)

That is frustrating.  We are booked in a vista suite in February in the Caribbean and we are used to having the bath tub with a long clothes line to dry our bathing suits.  Thanks.  Will have to figure something out!

We have stayed in a Vista suite on the Kdam and as others have said it is only slightly larger than a verandah stateroom.

It would be awfully tight for 4.

canadianbear Our clothes line was long enough to hook up and we had no trouble with items drying in shower area. I think we may have propped open the shower door a bit with a face cloth to facilitate air circulation. I may have also pinned some items to the lounge chairs on the verandah.

30 minutes ago, Cruisepucks said:

We have stayed in a Vista suite on the Kdam and as others have said it is only slightly larger than a verandah stateroom.

It would be awfully tight for 4.

canadianbear Our clothes line was long enough to hook up and we had no trouble with items drying in shower area. I think we may have propped open the shower door a bit with a face cloth to facilitate air circulation. I may have also pinned some items to the lounge chairs on the verandah.

Good to know-we will take an extra bathing suit just in case-not a huge deal but I prefer getting into a fairly dry one!  

Sorry OP to divert with my question.  Thanks again to those that answered.