Cruise Critic Community
sandancer

Transatlantic

40 minutes ago, Celebrity Liner said:

The TA of Silhouette is also online.. 

Not seeing that at all.

4 minutes ago, chamima said:

Not seeing that at all.

How are you searching?  Don't look for TAs. Leave the area blank and just search on April 2020

The TA of Edge isn´t online but if you call Customer Service you can book the cruise.

I just talked to the German Customer Service and already received my booking confirmation 😄

Route: Fort Lauderdale, 7 days at sea, Teneriffe, 2 days at sea, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Provence, Florence/Pisa, Rome

Edited by Celebrity Liner

3 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

How are you searching?  Don't look for TAs. Leave the area blank and just search on April 2020

I'm looking for FALL 2020

4 minutes ago, chamima said:

I'm looking for FALL 2020

Oh, you didn't mention that. You said you couldn't see ANY Transatlantics

On 11/26/2018 at 10:09 AM, sandancer said:

That’s great. Can I ask where you got that information. Celebrity in the UK are rubbish at sending email notifications despite us being Elite plus. I called our TA today and was told there is nothing yet for these sailings. 

to www.celebritycruises.com and found a transatlantic crossing for april 24,2020 from ft lauderdale ends in Dublin Ireland. going to book it

Hoping fall 2020 TA's come out on the 6th as previously stated...looking for Reflection  in particular

Reflection TA is out for Oct 2020 8 nights at sea.......

13 Days Transatlantic & Repositioning

Celebrity Cruises • Celebrity Reflection
Rome/Civitavecchia, Barcelona, Cartagena/Spain, Malaga, Fort Lauderdale
1 departure date: Oct 20 2020

Reflection's are too high....same old same old itinerary.....oh well...looking at other lines more & more.

Can I just offer a bit of advice for anyone looking at prices... I don't anticipate Apex or Edge to drop but what I've noticed with the new releases for both the Transpacifics and the Suez Canal that come with no perks is a pretty significant price drop after about a week or two.  It's almost like they're getting loaded with a price that would include perks and then  dropping.  Keep looking if you're interested.

All I've seen on the Celebrity site the last few days is non-HTML.  There are appear to be links, but they don't work.  Sounds like others are able to see the HTML version.

Edited by BarbinMich

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

Can I just offer a bit of advice for anyone looking at prices... I don't anticipate Apex or Edge to drop but what I've noticed with the new releases for both the Transpacifics and the Suez Canal that come with no perks is a pretty significant price drop after about a week or two.  It's almost like they're getting loaded with a price that would include perks and then  dropping.  Keep looking if you're interested.

Speaking of Transpacifics, I just noticed Celebrity is sending not only Millie, but also Eclipse to Asia following the 2020 Alaska season. So two Transpacific crossings (Vancouver -Tokyo) in September 2020. 

2 minutes ago, BEAV said:

Speaking of Transpacifics, I just noticed Celebrity is sending not only Millie, but also Eclipse to Asia following the 2020 Alaska season. So two Transpacific crossings (Vancouver -Tokyo) in September 2020. 

Yep and then both Eclipse and Solstice doing the Sydney - Tahiti - Hawaii - Vancouver run in April 2021. 

16 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Yep and then both Eclipse and Solstice doing the Sydney - Tahiti - Hawaii - Vancouver run in April 2021. 

Very interesting. So no more West Coast cruises in Fall 2020 like they’re doing with Eclipse in Fall 2019. 

Edited by BEAV

34 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

The cheapest balcony for both Eclipse and Solstice 18-Night TP is over $7,000 with the Military Discount.  LLP can stick it.  :classic_wacko:  I'm booked on Radiance April 2020 with an aft balcony for $4300 for the exact same 18-night cruise.  It's certainly not worth $2700  more to take a cheap balcony on Celebrity.  I hate to see what their pricing is for Hawaii-Vancouver leg.    :classic_dry:

Celebrity is really going Cuckoo with their pricing.

1 minute ago, Wine-O said:

The cheapest balcony for both Eclipse and Solstice 18-Night TP is over $7,000 with the Military Discount.  LLP can stick it.  :classic_wacko:  I'm booked on Radiance April 2020 with an aft balcony for $4300 for the exact same 18-night cruise.  It's certainly not worth $2700  more to take a cheap balcony on Celebrity.  I hate to see what their pricing is for Hawaii-Vancouver leg.    :classic_dry:

Celebrity is really going Cuckoo with their pricing.

No question that they're expensive compared to RCL but that Solstice cruise has dropped $1,000 pp from it's opening price. 

We love Celebrity but these prices are crazy....good luck to them....we will do our TA this spring which we have booked for over a year and that will probably be it for us unless we find some kind of last minute deal we can do.  

Too bad...but there ARE other choices thank heavens!!!

9 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

We love Celebrity but these prices are crazy....good luck to them....we will do our TA this spring which we have booked for over a year and that will probably be it for us unless we find some kind of last minute deal we can do.  

Too bad...but there ARE other choices thank heavens!!!

I totally agree with you.  If we want to experience more itineraries without holes in our pockets, we're cruising cheaper.  NCL seems to be kicking up their game so we are cruising the Panama Canal with them in 2020.

1 hour ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

I totally agree with you.  If we want to experience more itineraries without holes in our pockets, we're cruising cheaper.  NCL seems to be kicking up their game so we are cruising the Panama Canal with them in 2020.

And we have a TA/Baltic trip planned with Princess also in 2020, so there are still ways to see the places we want to see!!