Cruise Critic Community
444cruiser

Champagne Cat sail OR Power Luxe cat ?

I am hoping someone can help me shed light on two excursions I am considering in Saint Thomas.

The first one is a half-day catamaran sail through Pillsbury sound and snorkeling at honeymoon beach.

The second one is a sail on a luxe power cat that goes along the southern coast of Saint Thomas through the Windward passage and snorkeling at Island Cove.

Both are excursions offered through Celebrity  and price is not too different.  Does anyone have any experience with either of these?   Which would you choose and why? Thanks in advance.

Just curious if you picked one ? I am looking at booking the champagne cruise and I am trying to ding some reviews ? I am on Celebrity Equinox in Oct.

We just got back from a Royal Carribean Cruise and went on the Champagne Cat excursion to Honeymoon Beach. It was amazing!  The cat was so much fun and Honeymoon Beach was beautiful.  Not crowded and this was during Spring Break.  You could snorkel, and/or swim to shore, or they had a dinghy to take you to shore.  Lots of fish, and a turtle, and a stingray.   On the ride back they had champagne, rum punch, juices, cheese, bread, and fruit.  We loved it.