Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I finally made it back around to the place I intended to start out at 4:00... SoCal taco in Brickell... The best cocktails in Miami ( and won't cost you an arm and a leg, plus your first born)

First up, the SoCal special. Reposado tequila, lime juice, with salted Cointreau foam and toasted orange.

IMG_20181130_180146.jpg

That. Looks. Fabulous. Was it as good as it looks? I need one of those.

I've decided that no matter how how much I eat or drink tonight, I just cannot be satiated... I'm walking back to the hotel, after spending upwards of $200 tonight on food and beverages... I'm still standing erect and I've just decided to try again tomorrow on the ship...

IMG_20181130_212147.thumb.jpg.d8e582f8fcc8cb07a4b77cfa01cb9553.jpg

MVIMG_20181130_212323.jpg

3 minutes ago, trish4bruce said:

Are you going to try and get Vibe passes?

That's the plan... I've never ,"not"  gotten passes when I've tried... But, it seems that the past couple of sailings from Miami they have been scarce...

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

That's the plan... I've never ,"not"  gotten passes when I've tried... But, it seems that the past couple of sailings from Miami they have been scarce...

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I still don't understand why people want these passes.  Run to X and fork over more $.  If you get a pass (not being injured acquiring one) what is the benefit?  Super stupid and sophomoric of NCL to have passengers RUN/fight for a "pass".  I would never even consider.  JMO

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

I still don't understand why people want these passes.  Run to X and fork over more $.  If you get a pass (not being injured acquiring one) what is the benefit?  Super stupid and sophomoric of NCL to have passengers RUN/fight for a "pass".  I would never even consider.  JMO

It's an economical alternative to the Haven in order to escape the masses poolside, relax with adults in a kid free atmosphere and enjoy as many adult beverages as you would like without having to fight crowds.  During happy hour from about 400-600, you also enjoy shot O'Clock.  The ship within a ship concept is well and alive with the Haven on NCL and the Yacht Club on MSC.  The Vibe is just a slice of what you get with Haven and YC, but well worth it, IMHO.  I have experienced it on all 3 of my Escape cruises.

• Like 2

IMG_20181201_075553979_HDR.thumb.jpg.5e685d217763243fc925b59717ccf6d1.jpg

IMG_20181201_075553979_HDR.thumb.jpg.5e685d217763243fc925b59717ccf6d1.jpg

So, I put my phone down to charge last night for the big day today... It seems that when I turned out the lights the power to the outlet also went out, so now I'm literally carrying around a brick. My back up Droid has charge, but I can only use it with WiFi. I'm hoping that I can get enough charge in the next hour or so before I leave for the terminal.

I took a little walk about this morning to get some bottled water and some breakfast...

IMG_20181201_073004237_HDR.thumb.jpg.5fa5c153eb1543285c1f9b5917f5a350.jpg

I'm going to get in the shower now and start making my way to the port afterward. I think I'm going to take the metro mover up to Bayside and catch a cab from there. My luck with Uber in Miami isn't really that great. Last time I ended up with a driver who didn't speak a word of English, and got lost three times on the way to the ship.

Now that my phone is charged it started acting funny. Like it wouldn't stay loaded onto a page. It just cycled over and over. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall my entire browser. Anyhoo, I was scared there for a while...