Royal Up Offers & Winners

molly361

Royal Up Offer received  

1,155 members have voted

1. 1. For those with cruises from now thru March 2019 did you receive a Royal Up offer email?

• Yes I received one
    • Yes I received more than one
    • No I have not received any

32 minutes ago, whitshel said:

Received the offer for our Liberty Jan 6th, OS-$450, GS-$350 a couple others and the Panoramic Suite was only $199.  I did minimums on the OS and GS knowing our ships suites are sold out so not much of a chance, I just wanted to see the process plus I have cabin #7408 corner balcony for the 1st time and really don't want to lose it. If im upgraded, great, but i'm sure ill be stuck in my huge corner balcony 🙂

I was going to bid on the Panoramic Suite but I wasn't sure if they got the full suite benefits.   Anyone know?

All reports include that is true.  I have one in 12 months. Adventure

1 hour ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

Yes just off freedom yesterday in 1804 and rocked the gold card all week it was great:)

Thanks for reporting back. I was going to post that I certainly hoped that they would get suite benefits- the starting price now on the Mariner 3 and 4 day newly released sailings those two rooms are now starting at over $900 pp

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

Thanks for reporting back. I was going to post that I certainly hoped that they would get suite benefits- the starting price now on the Mariner 3 and 4 day newly released sailings those two rooms are now starting at over $900 pp

Are they bookable for two?

15 hours ago, borg1of2 said:

Congrats!

The 1Bdrm is still Sky class yes?  Also do you know if it was showing available when you booked, or if there were any suites available?  

We get on Harmony as you get off. Hope you have a great cruise. 

No suites were showing as available and yes, still sky class.  We are seriously loving this suite.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

All reports include that is true.  I have one in 12 months. Adventure

Will tell you how it goes on liberty in Oct when we are on.  Love those rooms as we were able to snag one when freedom first came back to port canaveral out of dry doc l with those rooms.  Luckily we booked this a while ago before the suite upgrades.  Have tried checking what the prices are now for 1804 and 1854 but haven't been able to find a sailing with them open for booking.  Anyone have current cost on the panaromic ov suites?

7 hours ago, molly361 said:

Hmm with those prices I might not have gotten as cheap a deal as I thought on Liberty for Oct. I thought it was a great price for the 2 of us at $200ppd in 1804.  While new pricing is higher but not much at about $225 ppd on new sailings.  Will still take the savings though but thought new pricing would be much higher.  

1 hour ago, timf2001 said:

Has anyone who is booked through the wholesale store TA received offers to bid?  I know they don't participate with NCL's bidding process and am wondering if they participate with RCI since I usually book through them.

Not sure which one that is but of my seven booked sailings through March 2019, I have received offers on the two NOT booked with a TA and none on the other five that ARE booked with a TA.

1 hour ago, timf2001 said:

Has anyone who is booked through the wholesale store TA received offers to bid?  I know they don't participate with NCL's bidding process and am wondering if they participate with RCI since I usually book through them.

Have 2 cruises in Feb booked through a wholesale store in Kirkland Wa that I have not gotten an offer for.  But I believe we are still to far away from sailing.

20 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

12 days from sail date on a Christmas cruise on Allure and a Star Loft just showed up as available.

Not  a bad price either considering it’s Christmas week. About $20,000 USD

Book it book it🚢

Edited by molly361

2 hours ago, timf2001 said:

Yes, and we have received emails on the two booked for late January and mid March. Both are past final payment. 

41 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

12 days from sail date on a Christmas cruise on Allure and a Star Loft just showed up as available.

Not  a bad price either considering it’s Christmas week. About $20,000 USD

Great price. I’d book it, except we have tickets to the Leafs game after Christmas.  Want to see the 2018-19 Stanley Cup winner while I can still afford too.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yes, and we have received emails on the two booked for late January and mid March. Both are past final payment. 

Great price. I’d book it, except we have tickets to the Leafs game after Christmas.  Want to see the 2018-19 Stanley Cup winner while I can still afford too.

Compared to that suite the leafs tickets are like stopping at Timmie's. 

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Compared to that suite the leafs tickets are like stopping at Timmie's. 

Wait until the final round of the cup. 1968 to 2019 is a long time. 

Still, it is a decent price for Christmas. I have seen it way more than this rate. 

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Wait until the final round of the cup. 1968 to 2019 is a long time. 

Still, it is a decent price for Christmas. I have seen it way more than this rate. 

It’s just over 25k usd on our Oasis 2019 Christmas cruise.  Don’t even want to check Symphony. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1