Jump to content
Vict0riann

Live from Nieuw Statendam Premier Voyage, December 2018

Recommended Posts

Once back on board, after a Lido lunch, I went back up to the Crows Nest to get some better pictures of the bar. I also took some more of the library sitting and EXC areas. 

 

The interactive computer screens are pretty cool. There’s one where you can answer travel questions and each day there’s a new question. Today’s was where is the place you saw that left you speechless? To answer it you drag the screen icon to the place in the world. For me, it was Antarctica. 

 

In the EXC area also, are interactive touch screens that show all of the ports we are visiting. Then you can drill down by port, and areas of interest within each port. There’s a map showing where the areas of interest are located, by number, and when you click on them you get a picture and a short description of it. I really like it 

 

In the library/reading area, there are lots of seats and a nice couch where you can sit and read. There are two puzzle tables for jigsaw enthusiasts. 

 

The bar, as I mentioned before, is dual purpose. Half coffee bar, half alcohol bar. Pretty nice. 

60D0811C-0DA5-4B67-8226-4BFF23DE541E.jpeg

8A738B9B-90E1-4F4F-97AB-6FCB80093808.jpeg

5316F61B-C8D2-4E1D-9DF2-9DB380FEA45C.jpeg

BE73C51C-F156-463E-B3EC-DFE370D4601B.jpeg

F0B5E377-D023-48CF-8138-B85C90FC8B9D.jpeg

C3E8C30D-382A-4EA7-A434-C1EED769A2AA.jpeg

3EA44708-BDC3-4E29-B63A-85B54DF264F1.jpeg

5914FB21-278F-47E0-A70C-FCFFBD6C7883.jpeg

F9994A08-6A13-4BC6-A8F4-EE8A69856037.jpeg

F036238A-B545-4039-A7DB-E969419C98A7.jpeg

8DDA1DE9-5B79-4CD0-8E95-52F37CABEC9B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

Sherita, Snort's day has been quite different from our time there in September!  Wasn't Snort being ravaged by a Viking?!

 

Thanks you all of you contributing to this thread.  I'm really enjoying it.  Particularly since I'll be onboard in February.

Yes!  Snort asked me this morning if we might find his Viking again today. For those of you never saw it, here’s his Viking. 

1764D247-87AB-4473-BAC9-F2AB36FDAD04.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh. And I ran into Orlando Ashford this afternoon so I talked with him for a few minutes. I told him I really like that they moved Lincoln Center and that I can see that with a lot of the changes that are happening, it looks like our voices have been heard in many areas. He appreciated that. I asked him to clarify his comments about the $2 million loss of library books. Those are HAL-wide, not Carnival-wide. He said even if they put back a librarian the books still get stolen. Then, ladies and gentlemen, I asked him what on earth is up with HAL’s new website. He grimaced but said they’re working on it and hope to see steady improvements over the next six months. Since he had some melting ice cream in his hand, I didn’t keep him any longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, scluvsrain said:

Once back on board, after a Lido lunch, I went back up to the Crows Nest to get some better pictures of the bar. I also took some more of the library sitting and EXC areas. 

 

The interactive computer screens are pretty cool. There’s one where you can answer travel questions and each day there’s a new question. Today’s was where is the place you saw that left you speechless? To answer it you drag the screen icon to the place in the world. For me, it was Antarctica. 

 

In the EXC area also, are interactive touch screens that show all of the ports we are visiting. Then you can drill down by port, and areas of interest within each port. There’s a map showing where the areas of interest are located, by number, and when you click on them you get a picture and a short description of it. I really like it 

 

In the library/reading area, there are lots of seats and a nice couch where you can sit and read. There are two puzzle tables for jigsaw enthusiasts. 

 

The bar, as I mentioned before, is dual purpose. Half coffee bar, half alcohol bar. Pretty nice. 

60D0811C-0DA5-4B67-8226-4BFF23DE541E.jpeg

8A738B9B-90E1-4F4F-97AB-6FCB80093808.jpeg

5316F61B-C8D2-4E1D-9DF2-9DB380FEA45C.jpeg

BE73C51C-F156-463E-B3EC-DFE370D4601B.jpeg

F0B5E377-D023-48CF-8138-B85C90FC8B9D.jpeg

C3E8C30D-382A-4EA7-A434-C1EED769A2AA.jpeg

3EA44708-BDC3-4E29-B63A-85B54DF264F1.jpeg

5914FB21-278F-47E0-A70C-FCFFBD6C7883.jpeg

F9994A08-6A13-4BC6-A8F4-EE8A69856037.jpeg

F036238A-B545-4039-A7DB-E969419C98A7.jpeg

8DDA1DE9-5B79-4CD0-8E95-52F37CABEC9B.jpeg

 

Fabulous pics, Sherita.  Thanks so much 😄 

22 minutes ago, scluvsrain said:

Oh. And I ran into Orlando Ashford this afternoon so I talked with him for a few minutes. I told him I really like that they moved Lincoln Center and that I can see that with a lot of the changes that are happening, it looks like our voices have been heard in many areas. He appreciated that. I asked him to clarify his comments about the $2 million loss of library books. Those are HAL-wide, not Carnival-wide. He said even if they put back a librarian the books still get stolen. Then, ladies and gentlemen, I asked him what on earth is up with HAL’s new website. He grimaced but said they’re working on it and hope to see steady improvements over the next six months. Since he had some melting ice cream in his hand, I didn’t keep him any longer. 

 

Thanks for sharing your discussion with Orlando.

 

I'm still stymied how HAL can't maintiain libraries because of theft when other lines can?  And how books are stolen if there is a librarian there?

 

Books used to be recorded just like you do at the public library when they had a librarian.  

 

Of course, I have not fathomed yet why anyone would want to steal a book.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

We had a wonderful day in Cartagena today - brilliant sun and the temperature must have been around 70!  Our multilingual guide was a geologist and historian and took the six of us us to Fuensanta and Murcia, and taught us so much.  Of course half of it will leave my little brain immediately, but hopefully some of it will stick.  Sergio also took us to a 90-year old bar and we had a lunch of wine and tapas, and then to another place in the main square for coffee or hot chocolate.  We got back about 2:30 to find divers going off the dock beside the ship - evidently something fell off one of the lifeboats and they are trying to retrieve it.  Maybe we will hear more  later.

 

We are going to go to Canaletto tonight.  I am studying the menu. 

 

A5476969-FB68-4E5A-B223-3A597A5416BE.thumb.jpeg.89f81ba7d32c298c74e44a81999271cd.jpeg991BEB88-72B1-49C9-A60C-89A99D6B1D0C.thumb.png.2243f796dc8edf248d04c74889418f2d.png601D9DFD-FDC9-45C6-AA8B-D4226496875E.thumb.png.9870d002d25cb55570f0d18f4966f2b0.png

 

 

 

 

Decision making time indeed, Ann 😉 

 

Glad you got to Murcia - such a pretty spot and the Cathedral is gorgeous 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the disappearing books from the libraries........one of the times we were in Christchurch NZ, probably the Volendam, we were walking through the lovely botanic gardens and spied a HAL library book lying all by itself on a park bench. Not seeing anyone near by who might return to claim it, we picked it up and returned it to the ship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will be delayed a little in leaving.  Captain Sybe de Boer came on the speaker around the time we were to leave and said that during the drill today, they were opening a life raft, and the shells that contain the raft went overboard and sank.  They don’t like to leave anything in the water, so divers were called, and are searching for the pieces .  As soon as they are found, we will leave.

 

our laundry was returned while we were at Happy Hour.  36 hours.  And the charge (which was $126 for unlimited for the 14 day cruise) was refunded.  We’ll see what happens at Canaletto tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

We had a wonderful day in Cartagena today - brilliant sun and the temperature must have been around 70!  Our multilingual guide was a geologist and historian and took the six of us us to Fuensanta and Murcia, and taught us so much.  Of course half of it will leave my little brain immediately, but hopefully some of it will stick.  Sergio also took us to a 90-year old bar and we had a lunch of wine and tapas, and then to another place in the main square for coffee or hot chocolate.  We got back about 2:30 to find divers going off the dock beside the ship - evidently something fell off one of the lifeboats and they are trying to retrieve it.  Maybe we will hear more  later.

 

 

Ann, I will have to pester you for information about your guide Sergio, as we will be in Cartagena in April :classic_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

We are going to go to Canaletto tonight.  I am studying the menu. 

 

991BEB88-72B1-49C9-A60C-89A99D6B1D0C.thumb.png.2243f796dc8edf248d04c74889418f2d.png601D9DFD-FDC9-45C6-AA8B-D4226496875E.thumb.png.9870d002d25cb55570f0d18f4966f2b0.png

 

 

What will Tony do with no Zuppe de Pesce??  We will be waiting to hear if the Brodetto is an acceptable substitute...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

We will be delayed a little in leaving.  Captain Sybe de Boer came on the speaker around the time we were to leave and said that during the drill today, they were opening a life raft, and the shells that contain the raft went overboard and sank.  They don’t like to leave anything in the water, so divers were called, and are searching for the pieces .  As soon as they are found, we will leave.

 

our laundry was returned while we were at Happy Hour.  36 hours.  And the charge (which was $126 for unlimited for the 14 day cruise) was refunded.  We’ll see what happens at Canaletto tonight.

 

I'm glad to hear that you at least got your laundry refunded.  That's a start in the right direction 😉

 

36 hours?  that's longer than usual even for embarkation luggage.  Wondering if they had a lot of laundry from people who stayed pre-cruise OR if the VIP's luggage was getting top priority 😉. Betting they weren't waiting 36 hours 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hexdragon said:

And as far as the libraries, how many people here are either bringing books already, or an iPad/Android tablet/Nook with books loaded on them? I am... 

Kindle. Love the backlit screen, adjustable print size and brightness,  it weighs next to nothing, and doubles as my travel tablet. I do not travel with print books anymore and while I do still read print books occasionally, they just keep making that print smaller and smaller. :classic_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kazu said:

 

Fabulous pics, Sherita.  Thanks so much 😄 

 

Thanks for sharing your discussion with Orlando.

 

I'm still stymied how HAL can't maintiain libraries because of theft when other lines can?  And how books are stolen if there is a librarian there?

 

Books used to be recorded just like you do at the public library when they had a librarian.  

 

Of course, I have not fathomed yet why anyone would want to steal a book.  

 

 

 

I am with you!  Cunard has fabulous staffed libraries and manage to remain solvent.   

And this isn’t an either or,  love my kindle and iPad but still prefer the joy of discovering a new author and holding a real book.  Libraries are evolving,  our city just opened a stunning one that is architecturally significant and up to date.  No reason HAL couldn’t be cutting edge here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, bennybear said:

 

I am with you!  Cunard has fabulous staffed libraries and manage to remain solvent.   

And this isn’t an either or,  love my kindle and iPad but still prefer the joy of discovering a new author and holding a real book.  Libraries are evolving,  our city just opened a stunning one that is architecturally significant and up to date.  No reason HAL couldn’t be cutting edge here.  

 

 

I agree.  Oceania has unstaffed libraries.  Books piled everywhere but they do get put away (I just put mine back).  It's not as good as the Prinsendam's IMO but it has some decent offerings and they haven't ceased doing it either.
 

I guess I have to buy a kindle 😞. I do have books on my Ipad, but I can only handle reading on it so long.  (A LIVE thread is a different story 😉 )

 

I always take a couple of real books when I am travelling and enjoy knowing I can find something intriguing that I haven't tried on board.  

 

No biggie on a port intensive cruise but on Transatlantics and longer cruises it is - at least for me 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kazu said:

And how books are stolen if there is a librarian there?

 

Books borrowed not returned?  Simple solution:  charge the guest's account for the missing book.  I do recall that what was said would be done when a librarian was employed.  Was it?  Makes me wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shells for life rafts sunk -- laundry taking forever -- this cruise is sounding like a circus.

 

Hope everything goes well at the Canaletto and you have a great dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving this thread! I'd put off starting it for a few days, but now I'm all caught up. DW and I won't be boarding until next June, but between our past experience on the K'dam and all these posts, it will feel very familiar. The photos are outstanding!

 

I do have a question. On the port side passageway leading from the Lido Market to the Lido Bar and pool, there's a men's washroom on the right an an unidentified space (deck plans) on the left. Can anyone tell me what is located there? We will be in V8080, one deck below, and hope that the benefits of a huge balcony won't be offset by daily 5:00AM tap-dancing rehearsals immediately above us! :classic_unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me if the gift shop has the ship model for sale? I'm worried that they did not get it

I love collecting them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the topic of the libraries.  I used to sign out books and seem to remember getting a return the book or pay the fee reminder about 48 hours before the end of the cruise.  I usually bring a couple of paperbacks and my Kindle but I am also one who enjoys discovering new authors on the HAL bookshelves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Loving this thread! I'd put off starting it for a few days, but now I'm all caught up. DW and I won't be boarding until next June, but between our past experience on the K'dam and all these posts, it will feel very familiar. The photos are outstanding!

 

I do have a question. On the port side passageway leading from the Lido Market to the Lido Bar and pool, there's a men's washroom on the right an an unidentified space (deck plans) on the left. Can anyone tell me what is located there? We will be in V8080, one deck below, and hope that the benefits of a huge balcony won't be offset by daily 5:00AM tap-dancing rehearsals immediately above us! :classic_unsure:

I checked this out and there is a walled area across the hallway from the men’s room that is marked Restricted Area. Right after that you step off the carpet and onto the Lido Bar area just past the sliding glass doors. On the left there is a soda machine and next to it a door marked pool equipment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, floridababa said:

Can someone tell me if the gift shop has the ship model for sale? I'm worried that they did not get it

I love collecting them.

 

Yes , I saw them in the shop, not sure of price.

I saw Capt Albert in the lido this morning. He’s planning to do his lecture.

I asked about Capt Card artwork and sadly there is none.

Its not modern enough ☹️

I also saw the laundry charge for 126.00 and then a credit for it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had an interesting dinner in Canaletto last night. The place was almost empty when we arrived at 6:30.  We started to pull away from the dock as we sat down at a table for six, so an hour and a half late.  Hope the managed to retrieve that raft shell!  

 

By by the time we were half way through dinner, the place was chock-a-block full.  I think it was probably due to the fact that the Pinnacle was closed, but a lot of the diners were young  - well, younger than us - so perhaps they were also disembarking in Malaga.  The waiters were overwhelmed, but they kept smiling, and did very well I think.  Everything was a bit slow, but I imagine the chefs were busy.  I took pictures!  Well, some dished might have been nibbled at before I got the iPhone out, but I did my best.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starters - the salami plate, carpaccio, and brodetto di pesce were great.  Plates are smaller than in the past and really just serve one,  soup is served individually.  (Minestrone is marked as vegetarian but is not as they use chicken stock.). Calamari was quite nice - almost better than S de M.

 

the brodetto di pesce was excellent.  I liked it better than the old suppe, I never ate the broth, it was too spicy for me, this is very nice and fishy,

 

The sauce on the carpaccio is less mustardy. I liked it, too.

 

E212AB4C-7AE9-41C7-8AF5-7B371A58DE61.thumb.jpeg.05d6ab027253405faa1ffde53e137545.jpege76C5C1A4-BC0E-42B8-BB5A-3F7E637A0128.thumb.jpeg.358e381ea2a50620b15f6dbf5aa9bb16.jpeg809704DA-486F-48DF-90A7-869DA2F67AFF.thumb.jpeg.80d66694a1d0267dc3412747895b46ed.jpeg837A9DE9-9695-4E2D-A1F2-470E84CF7F74.thumb.jpeg.587e469afa161bcb1f8f52dd61508cb4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Large plates - we had the gnocchi (duck was yummy, the creamed gnocchi just so-so), the branzino - very good- the ravioli was nice, but very tomatoey, and the special curry not so great, the chicken was tasty, but the rice was more of a risotto and did not match(no picture).  The scallopine and the sformatto were declared to be excellent.67750893-BC18-4E78-AE07-8CCF806279B2.thumb.jpeg.25e449b71b9c11cf6325e67d060affac.jpeg1CEB0612-25D6-4074-9230-8A55BC41F936.thumb.jpeg.aad0c572576943948df033eacb33faba.jpegD9C8A962-829A-41DD-B879-0963FA2F6965.thumb.jpeg.1db3595d0a4ddcea0b25b4faeab24ea1.jpegB7C266A6-0350-41F4-A829-22DBA37DF63C.thumb.jpeg.5de6718409bb773ac0c1e0f7015820d8.jpegE4B5873A-BB93-4F86-9CE6-FD71FC522B5F.thumb.jpeg.7f60f4e654b535c5daaa828fe4eb7925.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the great trip report!

you take a lot of photos that are amazing.

We are considering her for next year.

Will you also have some dinners in main dining room? That’s what is interesting for me, I don’t care at all about those upcharge eateries...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Thanks for the great trip report!

you take a lot of photos that are amazing.

We are considering her for next year.

Will you also have some dinners in main dining room? That’s what is interesting for me, I don’t care at all about those upcharge eateries...

Here’s a picture of one of last night’s desserts in the main dining room. It is chocolate mousse in a chocolate cup. It was delicious!

8A24048D-CFBB-4C60-8DBE-220BD584FCED.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here’s some more art pics from the stairwells around the ship. I did some closeups of a couple of them so you can see the type of media used and a few are out of order - sorry!

60A625E9-D32B-4369-BE46-33CA9D77A029.jpeg

777AF3CF-C707-44A1-944C-5B061AB88D76.jpeg

40D0F1DA-8EA6-40B7-B7F3-BB6C23E01AA6.jpeg

BAB26D57-234A-4AE7-9FF0-F7F08AE20108.jpeg

956808F2-22CA-4AF3-B2CA-C7F69846E592.jpeg

655CE749-FA30-4433-8ECE-D422DB5D5843.jpeg

37D8C4D6-959E-4C12-BE25-E51C6963D621.jpeg

0EF878C8-B0E0-4B78-A4D4-2B6B8D2D710F.jpeg

CD763868-DD55-41F0-805E-23AB9990EAE7.jpeg

9FB04C26-61FF-424C-B2F7-6CC37C5C1E81.jpeg

DB710F0B-59D6-4124-A01A-F3E33B2189FF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took me a while, but now caught up after reading all ten pages. Awesome job on the pics of the Nieuw S! :classic_smile: Keep up the great work and enjoy Funchal and the T/A cross. Czaba the cellar master is from Hungary and really knows his stuff.

 

As far as the theft of books (yes, that's what it is classified as), believe it, it happens! Love to catch those low lives 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bleacher04 said:

 

Ann, I will have to pester you for information about your guide Sergio, as we will be in Cartagena in April :classic_cool:

Paul, here is the company Tony used for our tour in Cartagena - just ask for Sergio to be your guide.  He was very, very good.  

 

62F66E56-2866-40F2-829D-2748F62852D9.thumb.jpeg.0a30be7631570f51924854b9e596ffae.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Took me a while, but now caught up after reading all ten pages. Awesome job on the pics of the Nieuw S! :classic_smile: Keep up the great work and enjoy Funchal and the T/A cross. Czaba the cellar master is from Hungary and really knows his stuff.

 

As far as the theft of books (yes, that's what it is classified as), believe it, it happens! Love to catch those low lives 

Hi, Copper, welcome aboard!  Do you know Czaba?  He has been very good to us on two or three cruises.  He also took over from Andrew when Andrew broke his ankle on Zaandam last year.  He is trying some new stuff here on NS.  I think there are 800 or so 4 and 5-star passengers, so he’s pretty busy!

 

I’m eating lots of Dutch stuff!  Will try to remember to take pictures.  Breakfast is great in the Lido.  All kinds of new stations.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll finish up our Canaletto dinner with dessert.  

 

But it it’s funny.  I thought the dinner went very well, but speaking with others at breakfast this morning, they felt it was a disaster - with the crowd slowing down the service, etc., and all the hassle trying to get wine service.  And then , of course, we were charged full price- horror of horrors.  (We were told they are trying to sort out the glitch regarding the star discount - everyone is being charged full price, so we’re not the only ones being picked on!)

 

Astrid, our server, whom we had met before, said every night has been the same in Canaletto. 

 

Desserts - only one that was not enjoyed was the crostatina .60FBC8F3-D8C1-44A7-B3AB-C1A9D9223659.thumb.jpeg.2f4f0f6fceb8028dbb57c94a5813548f.jpeg6DEE8FC2-3403-4849-AC3A-D3D1C8165A3A.thumb.jpeg.f902d109ae0260e0f72ecb811d9431c5.jpeg778CAA3D-5777-44C4-9AF2-3598644799A2.thumb.jpeg.959c101b8ecf67f21ddebda5af0438fc.jpegC8DB2425-7187-41E9-BE88-F8D8FF68271C.thumb.jpeg.96280b0f68acbf7da660d3b1e57555d8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Yes , I saw them in the shop, not sure of price.

I saw Capt Albert in the lido this morning. He’s planning to do his lecture.

I asked about Capt Card artwork and sadly there is none.

Its not modern enough ☹️

I also saw the laundry charge for 126.00 and then a credit for it.

 

 

That's a shame that none of Captain Card's work is on board.  I've always looked upon it as part of the HAL heritage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

I’ll finish up our Canaletto dinner with dessert.  

 

But it it’s funny.  I thought the dinner went very well, but speaking with others at breakfast this morning, they felt it was a disaster - with the crowd slowing down the service, etc., and all the hassle trying to get wine service.  And then , of course, we were charged full price- horror of horrors.  (We were told they are trying to sort out the glitch regarding the star discount - everyone is being charged full price, so we’re not the only ones being picked on!)

 

Astrid, our server, whom we had met before, said every night has been the same in Canaletto. 

 

Desserts - only one that was not enjoyed was the crostatina .60FBC8F3-D8C1-44A7-B3AB-C1A9D9223659.thumb.jpeg.2f4f0f6fceb8028dbb57c94a5813548f.jpeg6DEE8FC2-3403-4849-AC3A-D3D1C8165A3A.thumb.jpeg.f902d109ae0260e0f72ecb811d9431c5.jpeg778CAA3D-5777-44C4-9AF2-3598644799A2.thumb.jpeg.959c101b8ecf67f21ddebda5af0438fc.jpegC8DB2425-7187-41E9-BE88-F8D8FF68271C.thumb.jpeg.96280b0f68acbf7da660d3b1e57555d8.jpeg

 

Really enjoying not just your food porn pics but the commentary on the food.  I know it's subjective but it's very helpful 🙂 

 

Glad to hear that they are working on the loyalty glitch.  Hopefully, it gets fixed very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Victory Cruise Lines Sweepstakes - Enter now for a chance to win a free 9-night cruise on Victory II
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2018
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Community Contests
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×